Two~ Love Issues

Written by~ Redfireburns
Edited by~ Redfireburns

(TW::: drugs, alcohol abuse, sexual inter coarse , violence)

_______________________________________________________

** Beep, Beep, Beep, Pulse is starting**

"Dr. Pierce! Darryl's and Zak's Pulse Is back!"

Maggie comes running into the room to see if it is true or not. She sees that Darryls heart is more stronger and steadier then Zak's but their doing very well for what just happened to them.

Maggie begins to run tests to see how their reoccurrence of his heart rate came upon them. Dr. Korasic come's into the room to help Maggie with the tests and help their nurses move the patients to another room for their privacy sake.

" We need to get a MRI and a head CT to see if there is anymore brain bleeds so that we can solve them" Maggie said to Korasic.

As they were running some tests, Darryl woke up asking what had happened to him and Zak, and if Zak was okay.

Korasic began to say to him that Zak is doing just fine, and asked about the fight that happened at the school with Zak and Vincent?

Darryl began to say " I didn't know about a fight that happened between Zak and Vincent? Where did you see that?"

"Well I saw it on the newspapers that are outside of the hospital, It might Have caused your seizures and making you have the urge to cut your chest open."

" I don't know what  happened, Zak would tell me about that we usually tell each other everything, We are like best friends or even something mor-."

** Pressure Dropping, Beeping Intensifies**

"Get me a med kit, his pressure is dropping! Chest tube in, He's stable!" Great save there Maggie!. ** Dr. Korasic high fives Maggie**

** Two hours Later, Darryl and Zak are in the same recovery room**

"Hey Zak, Why did you go and fight Vincent? What was it for, why did you feel the need to go and punch him and make you go into the state that your in?"

" Darryl, I didn't do it on purpose, one night I was drunk from partying at the bar with Vincent, and I walked in on him and and Dave having sex and was too drunk to even think of it, and I took a picture of them and posted it on twitter."

" But what would make you think that its okay to post something like that on twitter, when you have more than enough followers to get in trending?"

" Listen Darryl, I was so drunk that I couldn't even see out of my eyes, and thought it was funny that I walked in on gay sex, because I have never seen it before. It's not like I joined them."

" if you were so drunk then how did it end up on twitter with a neatly written sentence, and a perfectly good and clear photo of them doing it, its not any of your business getting involved on their sex life. You know that you hurt my best friend for no reason and now is the laughing stock of the school"

" I didn't mean for it to go that viral, I thought it was gonna get a couple views here and ther-."

" A COUPLE VIEWS HERE AND THERE, YOU HAVE MORE THAN 300 THOUSAND FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER! AND THE WORST PART IS, IS THAT YOU PUT THE CAPTION AS WALKED IN ON GAY SEX."

" Listen I know that you're mad at me, but you got to believe me, I didn't post that on purpose. I know it was stupid of me to do that but when you have 7 shots of fireball and tequila and chased in down with 8 beers then that says something, so I did not do that on purpose."