17. The Lives #3

^got me going crazy~ Jonas Brothers

Today was the day of the third lives.

I was so nervous because to put it lightly, I can't dance.

At all.

I was in my last dance rehearsal before all the dancers and I had to go and get ready for the dress rehearsals.

I was praying so hard that I would get through this dance and make it to next week.

"Alright guys, I think we are done." The choreographer said to everyone.

"We are?" I asked.

"Yeah. It looks great." He said.

I stayed silent.

"Look," he put his hands on my shoulders, "It looks great- you look great."

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Of course. If it didn't, everyone's derrieres would still be dancing right now."

I giggled.

"Don't worry about it okay? You're going to do amazing." He assured.

"Thanks. I'll see you at the dress rehearsals." I waved and left the dance studio.

🌹🌹🌹

Once again, I was sitting in my now regular chair as Claire did my hair and makeup.

My hair looked like this:

And my makeup looked like this:

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome, good luck." She patted my shoulder.

"Thank you." I waved and left to go to wardrobe.

I got to wardrobe and walked inside the room.

"Hey Olivia." Gio said, sounding very much like his Italian self.

"Hi. Have you got my outfit ready?" I asked politely.

"Yeah, although it was really underwhelming after your previous outfits." He complained.