Love

~~Sehun P.O.V~~

"Yah! Palli wake up!" Someone smack my chest. "What do you want?" I asked annoyingly. "Breakfast time." Chanyeol said. "Where's suzy?" I asked. "Eat." He give a spoon. "I want to eat with her." I pouted. "Just eat kid." He pinch my cheeks. "Ah, hyung! Please?" I make an aegyo. "Haish! Arasso!" He sighed.

After 5 minutes suzy come in. "Morning!" I smiled to her. "Oh morning." She smiled too. "Can you feed me again?" I asked as she sit in front of me. "I want to eat too." She pouted. "Hmm, arasso." I take my spoon and eat a breakfast. "Ah! Chanyeol said that exo-m will come here." She said. "Really? I miss my lu gege." I pouted. "Actually, I didn't know exo-m. I just know exo-k." She said. "Gwenchana. I will help you to know." I smiled.

"Done!" She placed her spoon next to her plate. "Are you done?" She asked me and I nodded. "Give me. I clean them." She said. "Gomawo." I held her hands. "It's okay. Since you're sick." She smiled and left.

"Look what we have here?" Kai enters my room. "What do you want?" I looked at him. "I just want to visit my friend." He smiled. "How did this happen?" He looked my legs. "I fell down when I have to jump." I answered. "Get well soon. We have to hang out together." He read and looked at me. "Suzy?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh." He looked at my legs again. "Get well soon." He said and go out.

I wait for suzy about 30 minutes. Where is she? Did she go out? "Suz--" I almost want to shouted but she come in. "Why?" She sit next to me. "Why are you so long? Where are you going?" I asked. "Shower." She said. S-shower? Hahaha xD why I feel so hot? "But, what we will do today?" She asked. "Uh? Uhm, how about watch a movie?" I suggest. "Movie? I just watch it yesterday with kai." She pouted. Kai? Ergh -.-

"Then, how about playing a games? I already buy a new super Mario games." I asked. "Super Mario? Let's go." She said excitedly. Well, she loves super mario. That's why I buy it. We play it until evening. Almost night.

"Yah! It's tired." Suzy lay down on my bed. "Me too." I sit next to her. "I'm hungry." She pouted. "Me too." I said too. "Wait. I want to go cook." She said and run out of my room.

~~Suzy P.O.V~~

I go to the kitchen. "Annyeong." Kyungsoo said. "When did you come?" I asked. "About 1 hours ago." He said. "Are you already cook? Why are not you call me?" I asked as he place the food on the table. "Since you're busy with sehun." He smiled. "Let's eat." He sit next to me.

"Are you always do all of the work here?" I asked him. "Yes. If I don't do, this house gonna be so mess." He said. "You must be so tired right?" I looked at him. "Not really. Since I always do that." He said. "Then, let me help you. I will do the laundry and clean the house. Since I'm not doing anything here." I said. "Really? Thank you." His eyes widened. I just smiled.

"Let me clean that for you." He said. "No, I will do that." I said. "Just give. You have to give sehun eat." He said. "Ah! I forget about him." I take his food and run to his room. "What are you doing? Why are you so late?" He asked. "I'm eat with kyungsoo." I said.

~~Sehun P.O.V~~

"Here." She give me a spoon. "Why? You want me to feed you again?" She asked and I nodded. "Why are you being so spoiled? Are you always like this when you're sick?" She asked as she feed me. "No, I just being like this with you." I said and she pause from feed me. "So annoying." She said and want to go out. I held her hands. "I'm serious." "What do you mean?" She sit back.

"I-i l-lo--" someone come into my room. "Suzy!" Kai sit next to her. "What?" "Can you eat with me?" He asked. "I just eat earlier." She said. "Then, how about you be with me? I'm boring." He said with aegyo. "Wait." She looked at me. "What?" I said. "What do you want to said earlier?" She asked. "I want to sleep now. Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight too." She go out.

I closed my face with my blanket. "Haish! This kid! Always disturbed our time!" I sit down. "Haish!" I trow my pillow. I closed my face again. I want to sleep but I can't sleep. Haish! This is so annoying! But I heard someone open the door. I closed my eyes.

"Why are you become so handsome now?" Suzy? "You're so handsome now. I can't help myself when you smile at me. I feel nervous when we're together." She said. I thought only me feel like that xD "You know, when I was at U.S.A. I always think about you. I really miss you. Now, I'm here, I feel so happy. But, why did I feel like that? Do I love you? If yes, you're too perfect for me." No, you're too perfect for me too. "Goodnight." She kissed my forehead. Did she really kiss me?