"I love you."

~~Suzy P.O.V~~

I wake up and looked my right and left side. Maybe sehun already go back. I get out from my room and go to the kitchen. I saw sehun there. He was cooking something. I go to him and do a back hug. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Cooking for your dinner." He swing his body a little. "Why? I didn't want to eat. I already eat just now." I said.

He turn back and smiled. "No, you need to eat. Arasso?" "Arasso." I smiled back. He give me a quick kiss. "I need to cooking now. If you here, it feels like I want to do something else." He wink. "What? You really naughty!" I said and he laughed. "Go. Sit there." I nodded and go to the dining table and sit.

"Oppa," "ehm? Why?" Sehun asked as he chew his food. "I miss kyungsoo oppa." I said. "Why? Do you want to go there?" I nodded. "I miss to hear all of the noisy there." I said. "Arasso. After eat, we go there." "Gomawo!" I smiled.

"Oppa, palli!" I said as he closed the door. "Yah, why are you so excited huh? You just want to meet kyungsoo!" He said as I already enter his car. He start the engine and drive. "Kyaa~~ I miss them so much. I want to pinch their cheek as soon as I come." I said excitedly. "It just them. Why are you love it so much?" He pouted. "Oppa, don't get jealous please. I just miss them." I pouted.

"Palli! Palli!" I said as he open the door. I enter the dorm and saw chanyeol, baekhyun, Kai and xiumin. "Oppaa!!" I said. They all looked me. I go to baekhyun and sit with him. "I miss you so much!" I pinch his cheek. "What is this? Surprise?" He laughed. I go to chanyeol. "Yah, hajima! Don't pinch my cheek!" I pinch his cheek. "Mianhae oppa." I smiled.

"Hyung and you need to prepare. She will pinch someone cheek. If she miss them." Sehun said. I go to Kai and smiled. "Hajima!" Kai closed his face. I pouted. "Okay then." I go to xiumin. "Yah, what is this? Arasso. Do it." Kai laughed. "Who make you become like this huh?" Kai smiled. "Oppa! I miss your coffee!" I go to xiumin. "Aww~~ your cheek, I like it." I poked his cheek.

"Yah, when she meet you at the airport. She just hugged you! Not pinch your cheek." Chanyeol said. "Maybe she miss me so much that time." Sehuh laughed. "Where's the others?" I asked. "Their room." Kai said while smiled. "Okay! Kyungsoo oppa!" I run to his room. I enter his room and hugged him. "I heard your voice from outside." He laughed. "Ah, I miss you Suzy." He hugged me. "Me too!" I broke the hugged. "Is it fun to live alone?" He asked. "Not really. Sometimes I feel so boring." I pouted.

"It's easy if you just live here." He played my hair. I smiled. "And, this." I give him a shoes box. "Birthday present. Yesterday your birthday right?" I said. "Woah, you remember my birthday!" He smiled. "Tomorrow, kai's birthday. I bought for him too." I show another box to him. He open his present. "Converse?" He looked me and I nodded.

"Is this fit to me?" He try the shoes. "It fit! Thank you Suzy!" "Yes. I asked sehun your size of shoes." I said and he smiled. "Okay. I want to meet the others." I said and get out from his room.

"Suzy! Let's eat with us!" Tao said. "I already eat just now." "Oh, with sehun?" I nodded. "You guys eat first. I stay with her." Sehun said. They all go eat their dinner. "Did you already give kyungsoo and Kai's present?" Sehun asked. "I already give to kyungsoo. Kai, not yet." He nodded. "I give it after their dinner." I said and he nodded.

"Kai!" I followed him to his room. "Why?" He looked me. "I want to give you a present." I give his present. "For what?" "Your birthday. Tomorrow right?" He smiled. "Thank you." He opened it. "Hoodie? Cap?" I nodded. "I have that kind of hoodie and cap." I smiled. "I remembered when we go to a barbeque party. We wear a same cap." I continued. "Ah, couple? Hoodie and cap? I like it." He smiled.