Leaving.

~~Sehun P.O.V~~

"Sehun," hyuna make an aegyo to me. I already get annoyed with her. "Let's go to the mall huh? Kaja~" she pulled me but I push her away. "Stop it! You know I don't like you right?!" I asked. "Yeah I know. Because you love me." "What? Why you so annoying? Oh god. I hate this kind of girl." Yeah I know it was rude. But I really hate her. She is one of the reason why suzy hate me now.

"Are you serious sehun? You are really saying that to me?" She already want to cry. "Yes! I want to end this relation!" I said then she smirked. "Oh okay. Then get ready for having a problem." I sighed. "What you can do?" "I can make your company bankrupt." I start to thinking of it and stay quiet. "Are you still want this end?" I sighed loudly. "Of course." "Oh okay." She smirked and walk away.

.......

I walk inside the house slowly. "Oh hyung!" Sungmin greet me. I just ignored him and go to living room where everyone there. "Sehun?" My mom smiled to me. I stand in front them and slowly knelt down. "Sehun what's wrong?" My mom panic. "I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry mom." "What's wrong sehun?" My dad asked. "I'm really sorry. I end the wedding." I said. "Hyung! What are you doing?" Sungmin run to me and make me stand up.

I push him and my dad come to me. "Are you serious?" "Yes. You can do anything to me. Punch me or what ever." I said and my dad sighed. "Sehun-ah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." He hugged me. I didn't hug him back and stand up then get out from that house.

--E.X.O Dorm--

I walk in slowly then fall to the ground. "Yah, are you okay?" Tao come to me and help me to stand up. "No." My tears falling down and he panic. "What's wrong sehun-ah?" Suho run to me. "Our family is done." I said. "Let's sit at the living room and calm yourself first." Suho said and he lead me to the living room.

I sit beside chen and he looked us weirdly. "Tell me." Suho said. "What's going on?" Kris asked. "He will tell us." Suho said. I tell them the whole story. "Then you didn't mean to cheat on suzy but when you want to tell her, she doesn't want to hear? That's sad." Tao said. "Why aren't you tell us? I can help you!" Suho said angrily. "I don't know." I looked down. "Don't mad to him. My family can help you too. I will asked them." Kris said. "Me too." Suho said.

"Thank you hyungs." I said then they hugged me. "We are one right?" Suho rubbed my back. "Then go quickly to suzy and tell her!" Chen said. "I afraid." "Whyyyy?" Tao asked. "I don't know." I looked down. "Okay. You rest first then you go meet her tomorrow." Kris said and I nodded.

~~Suzy P.O.V~~

"Oppa, I think I want to go back to USA tomorrow." I said. "What? Waeee?" Kyungsoo whine. "Hehe I want to continued study." I give him a fake smiled. "Aigoo, uri suzy. Arasso." Kyungsoo patted me. "Thank you do everything oppa." I said and he nodded. "Can you help me today?" I asked and he nodded. "What is it?" "I want to meet all of my friend today. Can you be with me?"

.....

--jellyfish entertainment--

"Excuse me, I want to asked something." Kyungsoo said to the person who sit on the counter. "Oh yes?" "Is vixx here?" "Who are you?" She asked. "Em I'm their friends." I said. "I'm sorry. I can't tell where are them." She said with an unbelieve face. "Oh okay." I take out my phone and call hyuk.

"Hello?"
"Hyukkie, where are you?"
"At the company. Why?"
"Oh, can you come down? I want to meet you."
"Arasso."