fight.

~~Sehun P.O.V~~

We finished our work. I walk beside chanyeol. "Yah, you go back first. Baekhyun and I want to go somewhere." Chanyeol said to me. Always like that! Always with baekhyun! Miss my lu gege.. "Hmm arraso!" I said.

We arrive at the dorm. "Annyeong sehun!" Baekhyun said and waved to me. I rolled my eyes and go to the lift. I go in to the lift and I saw Victoria want to go out from the lift. "Annyeong noona!" I said to her. "Oh annyeong." She said as she look at me. "I have to go now. Annyeong!" She said hurriedly. I nodded and pressed the number of my dorm.

I walk to my dorm and heard something loud. I quickly go in and I saw a plastic chips in the floor. I saw someone there. Taemin? They karaoke? Omg! If suho see this, they will die!

~~Suzy P.O.V~~

We still karaoke until someone close the TV. "Haish! What are you doing?" Kai shouted. Someone open the lamp, and sehun come to us. "What are you doing? Who will clean this all? Hyung! What are you doing here?" Sehun shouted. "We will clean this all." Kai said. "I just come here because it's too loud. I want to see what happens. Just that." Taemin said. "When?" Sehun ask angrily. "We will clean this now." I said.

Kai and taemin look at me. "Now?" They both ask me. I nodded and give them plastic bag. I heard they sigh and start clean. Sehun goes to his room. Is he doesn't have a mood now?

We finished clean all the mess. "So what we gonna do?" Kai ask. "Just sit." Sehun said as he sit on the couch. We already sit about 40 minutes. "Haish! This boring! I'm go back first!" Taemin said as he get up from his place.

"Suzy, want to follow me?" He look at me. "Where?" "My dorm. You can meet my members. Btw are you shawols?" He ask me curiously. "Hmm yes." I nodded shyly. "Jinjja? Who's your bias in our group?" He ask excitedly. "Key and oppa?" I said and look at him. "Jinjja? Thank you~~" He said as he hug me. I just smiled. "Do you want to go?" He ask me again. "Why not?" I chuckled.

"Suzy will go to our dorm! I will send her later okay?" Taemin said as he pulled me to the door. "Wait!" I heard someone shouted before we go out. He so fast. And I didn't believe this. I stay here for 2 days but I can go to shinee's dorm? Daebak! I think that I will never meet them even I live here. And taemin is so nice to me. I love it~~

~~Sehun P.O.V~~

"Suzy will go to our dorm! I will send her later." I heard taemin shouted. "Wait!" I shouted but they already go out. "It's not fair!" Kai said. "I will go with them." He said. "No! You stay here. Let me go there." I said to kai. "I don't want! I will go there." He said and I glared at him. "O-okay. You go." He stutter. I take my jacket and go to their dorm.

~~Suzy P.O.V~~

"Hyung~~" Taemin said as he open the door. "We have a guest tonight!" Taemin said. We go to the living room and there have onew, jonghyun and Minho. They look at me. "Who's she?" Onew ask as he stand up to go at me. "My dongsaeng~~" he said happily as he put his arm on my shoulder. "Dongsaeng?" I ask as I look at him. He nodded. "You said friend." I ask him again. "I changes my mind. You will be my dongsaeng." He said and wink at me. I look at him and blushed.

"Dongsaeng? You older than her?" Minho asked. "She same old with sehun. They friend since child." Taemin said. "Ah! So, you're the one that sehun always said? Suzy?" Jonghyun said. "Hyung!" I turned around, I saw sehun come in. "What are you doing here?" Taemin asked. "Why? I can't be here?" Sehun look at him. "I want to have fun with her!" Taemin pouted.

"Me too." Sehun said as he dragged me into the door. "Yah! I find her first than you!" Taemin shouted. "I meet her first than you!" Sehun shouted. "Suzy! I will meet you later. Okay?" Taemin shouted. "Arasso oppa!" I shouted back. Sehun stopped and look at me. "Oppa? Are you already close with him? Why you call him oppa? You didn't call me oppa even we're close. Don't call him oppa!" Sehun said. "Why? Why are you like this? Why are you so mad? He said that I will be his dongsaeng! And he older than me!" I shouted. "You didn't notice why I being like this? I..." Sehun stopped. "You what?" I asked. "Never mind!" He said as he left me alone. What's wrong with him? Notice? Notice what?

~~Sehun P.O.V~~

I go to the cafe and sit alone. I didn't believe that she call taemin 'oppa'. I hate this! Dongsaeng? It's funny -.- I left her alone. Babo! Haish!

~~Suzy P.O.V~~

I go back to the dorm. I pressed the bell and kai open the door. "Where's sehun?" Kai asked me. "Hmm he goes somewhere." I smiled at him. I go into my bedroom. I lay down on my bed. "Why he so mad? Haish! I don't understand him!" I mumble alone. I got up and close the lamp. I want to sleep! So stress!

*To Be Continued..