A Thief,Ninja,and Loki

Phoenix slowly blinked her eyes open,only to find that she was in a small hospital-like room,which had her automatically tensing up.
She shot up and started jerking wires
off of her body in panic.

The hospital bed alarm blared throughout the house,sending the men in the house racing towards the small room.
Phoenix was to deep in her panic to notice the shouting and loud steps running towards the door.

She took hold of her I.V and started to jerk it out,when large calloused hands covered her own and pulled them away. Her scared blue/green eyes met dark ones.

"That's not a good idea, Little Star. It is okay. You're safe."
He rumbled to her gently.

She froze. She wasn't used to kind gesture like this especially not from males. She expected harshness and pain, but they continue to surprise her.
Maybe she could be there with them.
She hummed thoughtfully.

Sean finally turned all the machines off and gently took her I.V. out while she was distracted.

North still did not release her hands.
She quickly scanned the room, noticing the new figures throughout the room.
She gulped glancing back at the floor.

Luke suddenly skipped forward toward the young girl,

"Hello young one. My names Luke and I'm the only one you need to meet out of this bunch."

He chuckled noticing the playful glares sent his way.

"Because I have a superpower!"

He tried to whisper but everyone heard him,but it made his daughter smile.

He took her hands from North and gently pulled her to the foot of the bed so her feet hovered a bit above the ground.

He looked into eyes that were literally and mentally a contradiction. One blue and one green. Like her body couldn't make up it's mind. One scared. One. Happy. He would make sure the happy feeling won.

He looked side to side suspiciously and leaned in once more to badly whisper,

"Want to know my secret power young one?"

Phoenix let out a soft giggle and said out loud,

"Well it certainly is not whispering, that's for sure."

Gabriel leaned over holding his side laughing while the rest joined in. But,
Luke ignored them and whispered dead seriously,

"I am a Ninja."

She grinned and started digging through her satchel and pulled out a folder.
She smirked and stated,while dropping the folder face up on the bed, broadcasting the Top Secret Academy emblem.

"I know."

Luke froze as he stared down at the folder.
She leaned up to his ear to whisper as she quietly stated,

"I'm one too."
She then dumped her satchel out,making sure she held onto the black box, and dumped her sneaky tools onto the bed.

Luke's eyes widened.

Then her eyes brightened,

"Oh! I almost forgot, I also 'borrowed' this!"

And she laid the academy hospital badge/scan card on top of the folder.

Gabe laughed harder as he barely managed to get out,

"Borrowed!?!"

There was a silence except for the occasional chuckles from Gabe.Then a glint started growing in his eyes.

North watched him with well learned caution and also held a hidden warning in his gaze.He watched as the same spark of mischief started sparking in his daughters eyes.

He cursed genetics in greek.

Before booming out,
"No. Absolutely not gonna happen."

The rest of the men watched in amusement with a little pride in their eyes for their daughter.

Luke suddenly spoke up his voice full of mischief,

"Hey little Loki, want to know how I get my awesome Ninja powers!?"

He quickly scooped her up and took off full speed out of the room past all his brothers and screamed,

"By eating Chocholate Chip Pancakes!"

She giggled,and asked as they paused at the dining room entrance,

"With strawberries and extra chocolate syrup?"

He laughed as he spun her around and sat her in a chair as he went to get the chocholate syrup and strawberries from the fridge.

He quiet giggles echoing throughout the house as North shouted from upstairs,

"O gia ta chazá, ypárchoun dýo apó aftá"
(Oh for fucks sake, there is two of them).

Owen made eye contact with Sean as their brothers laughed at Luke's,North's and their daughters antics.

And just like that.

They knew it would be okay.

~~~~~~~MEANWHILE ~~~~~~~
The Queen silently crept around Here. Trying desperately not to wake the corrupt king.

She tiptoed up the winding steps of the castle and slinked her way down the hall and into the last room she wanted to be.
She inched the window open without making a sound and put one leg out. Smiling as the sun rose in the distance knowing it was breakfast time right about now in Charleston. She hoped the knights would save some Chocolate pancakes for the Queen as well.

She looked into the distance and smiled faintly.
Maybe..just maybe it was all going to be alright.

Oh how wrong they all were.....