Fate and The Good Doctor

Începe de la început

She tried to interrupt again but he stepped on her ankle and added pressure,making her whimper.
He smiled as he continued,

"Now my dear,you have a choice to make either you come home,or your mom will take your place."

She tried to get up,but he stepped on her ankle. HARD.
Crack.
She almost cried out,a small whimper coming out.

He grinned at the sound,

"That's for your earlier comment, you will treat me with respect.Tick tock babygirl, don't get your wings caught in a net little bird"

She glared at the place where he once stood, watching him walk away whistling a tune like he didn't just beat the hell out of a child.

Phoenix slowly stood up,limping to a nearby restroom taking her hat with her.

She cleaned herself up as best as she could.

She threw away her fake piercings and her bloodied jewelry , she sighed sadly as she looked in the mirror.

There was nothing left of her plan,
Nothing left to do.
She had prayed for her fathers to come save her from Him and herself,but now she couldn't go woth them.

Tears fell.

If I go back then there will be nothing left of me.
Just like there is nothing left of my mom.

She chocked on a sob,
(Warning content may be triggering, Do not read this part if you can be easily triggererd.Includes mentions of self harm/Suicidal tendencies. DO NOT READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED. STAY SAFE I LOVE YOU ALL. DO NOT READ UNTILL THE **** SYMBOL IF TRIGGERING.)

Slowly taking out the little black case,she retrieved her blade holding back sobs as she repeatedly slashed at her wrist.
Making the blood bubble up.
She looked down at her now bloody wrist.
'Shit.'

She quickly cleaned her arm with water and pulled her sleeve down,hoping no one will notice the blood on her sleeve.

*******************************

So with confidence she didn't have, she strolled back to her seat and plopped down.Determined to go home and save her mom without getting caught by her fathers.

Her Demons kicked her while she was down,Her mind coming up with every wrong scenario possible.
She tried to fight them off like her chosen family said,but she wasn't strong enough.

And just like that, she was reliving memories of her past she'd rather forget.
The things that happened in that house,
The pain,
The basement,
The betrayal,
The chest,
The crushing guilt,
and the study.

She was almost hyperventilating at this point,and she didn't notice that her wrist was bleeding through her sleeve, or a certain good doctor walking toward her with a worried expression.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phoenix jumped in her seat,when a warm hand gently touched her shoulder.
Her wild glazed green eyes met familiar green ones.
She went to day something anything,but the words died in her throat.

Sean smiled softly at his daughter gently,while he quickly red lined his three brothers who were close by.

'She's beautiful, just like her mother'
Was the first thought to enter his head.His posture was relaxed,but he tensed when he saw the blood on her sleeve.
'Oh my poor Pumpkin' Sean though sadly.

He started making a plan in his head,
If she's anything like her mother,she's gonna be stubborn and refuse help meaning she is gonna try to run. Because that is impossible with her injuries. She will be caught fairly fast and we will take her home and keep her forever.