Fate and The Good Doctor

Start from the beginning

She made it to the vending machine,glancing around to make sure no one was close by to get her into trouble,

'That's the last thing i need'

She thought bitterly,

'My fathers probaly wouldn't want a thief as a daughter anyways.'
She though as she glanced down at the fake vending machine keys.

She glanced at the wall in guilt,but shook it off as best as she could.

'No, you have to do this. It's this or starve.'

With a newly found determination
She took out her 'thief kit' as her friends call it ,but right as she was about to start hacking the vending machine.

She felt the wind shift. She tried to react but she wasn't fast enough.
A force shoved her hard into a nearby wall,pinning her hands behind her back with one hand and pulling her hair with the other ,

"Miss me?, dear? "

Phoenix's breath caught and her heart beat sped up,
'No.No.nononono'

She was viciously spun around to face her attacker,

"I would never miss you, not even if we were the only two people in hell."
Phoenix spat with hatred.

"Oh Phoenix," he cooed gently petting her hair.

His eyes lit with malice,
"You're already here."

He slammed phoenix's head into the wall hard before throwing her to the ground.

She never made a sound, years of repeated abuse does that to you.

Not even when he tore the hat off her head,and some of her real hair with it.

She was pretty sure she had a concussion if the dizziness and blurry vision were anything to go by.
He towered over her as she curled into herself on the ground,

"Now,dear Phoenix, your sperm donors are hunting you down as we speak. Because you didn't even cover your tracks on the cameras,Dumb bitch.
You're practically useless."

Phoenix glared at him with nothing but pure hatred in her gaze.

He laughed lightly,kicking her hard in the stomach;making her wheeze out a breath.

"I thought we beat all that defiance out of you,but apparently my Babygirl needs another lesson.."

He was cut off by Phoenix hissing out,

"Don't ever call me that, you no good, small dick of a Bastard."

He growled while slapping her hard across the face,blood quickly filled her mouth.

He smirked as she choked on her blood.

"Don't forget your place Babygirl."
She glared up at the man she used to think would save her from HIM.

Before she could cuss him out he continued,

"I have a message from your father,"

Phoenix clenched her hands and growled,

"He is not my father"

He chuckled darkly.
"You should have known better than to go to the Academy hospital my dear. Your father was dissapointed it was so easy to find you."