The first day of our old school with team RWBY

Start from the beginning

Everyone: WAIT! THIS BUILDING GOES DOWN!?

Will: Yup! this was one of many reasons that "Press Start" is one of the biggest game cafes in the world. 

Everyone is shocked until..

Yang/Tai: SHOW US THE GYM!!

Mike: Will if you may.

Will: Follow me.*sigh*

Mike: Anyways I have backpacks for team RWBY also the martial for your classes. Also made your classes to ours so you guys don't feel left out. Anyways be ready because school starts at eight. Mike said as he went to the Kitchen to get milk. 

RWBY: .......EIGHT!!!!!!???????

Mike(mind): Ah~ my first reaction when I first started to school. *sigh* It never gets old.

(Time Skip to Penny looking around as Kail is pushing Will to flirt with Penny)

The next day came and Mike, Lily, and Will got ready for the day head and ate their breakfast. It was all swell and done everyone was everyday for them, but for team RWBY well.

Ruby: Mike! where's my toast!

Mike: Ruby its on the table.

Ruby: Thank you!

Weiss: YANG!! *bangs on the bathroom* I need to the bathroom! we only have two hours left!!

Yang(muffled): GIVE ME A MINUTE! I'M DOING MY HAIR!!

Blake: So these are our books for your school? Blake said to Will as she looks at the books.

Will: Yeah and if you lose them that comes out of our wallets.

Blake: Don't worry I won't lose it.

Mike: Jeez.. already in the first day and we're already doing this in the morning.(mind) *sigh* This brings back memories when I always have to wake up every time. Jeez.. I forgot what it looked like. 

Lily: Mike! Weiss and Yang are done! 

Mike: Great! follow me! everyone dressed up! 

Mike and Will are dress up in dark blue long sleeve shirts and grey pants. For Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, and Lily they were wearing dark blue light long sleeve shirts and grey skirts. Our backpacks are school bags that are black that contain our school books, note books, lead pencils, four lead packs, and erasers.(the good kind not the ones that turn hard ass fuck. Fuck those kinds of erasers)

Mike: Alright follow me we're going to our new school.

Will: Well not really for us, but you get the picture. 

Lily: For now we're going to Mithril High. 

Ruby: Sounds like a cool name.

Mike: Yeah it sure is come on! we only have about thirty minutes and one hour lets get a move on!

RWBY: BANZAI!

Will/Lily: GAME ON!

Mike: Damn... how long haven't I heard that cheer? 

Will: Way too long brother.

Lily: Come on! one more! with you guys too!

Mike/Lily/Will/RWBY: GAME ON!!

Mike: Lets go!

They all started to leave "Press Start" as they leave Mike left a note for everyone about what their chores are. Also left them money for either they wanted to eat out, keys to the gym, and other stuff for everyone if they need anything. All of them started to run Mike, Lily, and Will usually would take the bus, but to this they had to take the long way by that walking there. They had to take shortcuts Mike, Lily, and Will took when they were kids. Mostly it took about an hour to get to the school, but once there team RWBY were amazed by the school.