The first day of our old school with team RWBY

Start from the beginning

Velvet: Thanks Mike!

Will: You fucked up for naming Fox like that. What he do?

Fox: Wait why?

Will: Its better if that you don't know because lets just say you don't "crash" a lot. 

Yatsuhashi: I'm curious about my last name Mike. What does it mean?

Mike: Mamoru mean to things "Defend or Protect." Sounds like you protect Velvet from team CRDL. 

Velvet blushed from what Mike said and Yatsuhashi nodded in approval.

Mike: Khiana Taiga, Ilia Britania, Vernal Aoki, and Penny Iazuli.

Khiana: Hmm Taiga I like it sounds a bit of dominance and a powerful way of saying it. I thank you human I like that.

Ilia: Thank you..

Vernal: Out of my way of speaking what does my last name mean?

Mike: It means "Blue Tree or Beloved child" think of it as your position in Raven tribe.

Vernal: Well thank you.(mind) YES!!! that's a perfect last name for me and for the boss.

Penny: Adding Lazuli to memory bank right now. 

Mike: Hey fun fact Penny Will gave me that last name. 

Everyone turns to Will who turned around and ties to hide his face, but for the Belladonna family they can see his puma tail is straight up. 

Ghira(mind): Hahahaha! the boy is in love with that girl! 

Kail(mind): Oh my Oum! that boy likes the orange girl! I should help him!

Blake(mind): Oh Will.. you let your tail loose. Looks like I need to help him. Also I didn't knew he likes Penny of all people.

Mike: Amber Aurelia, Neo Kaslana, Glynda Kageyama, and Ozpin Cabal.

Ozpin: Approve.

Glynda: Question Mike what does Kageyama mean?

Mike: It means *snicker* very good *snicker* good person. Mike said as he's holding back his laughter.

Will and Lily were also holding there laughter. As Glynda gave a nod.

Neo: Thanks Mike.

Mike(mind): Its funny that the last name I gave Neo means "Thanks international interest."

Amber: Amber Aurelia I love it Mike. 

Mike: Okay if everyone okay I'm about to make all of your personal ID's and information into the system. So once it's in no second chances.

Everyone: We're ready!

Mike pressed the enter button and the loading began and the group now wait.

(Author: Once again! shout out to my boi S.D.G! or Sleep_depriveGuy for the last names for the RWBY cast. Also without this guy help I wouldn't thought of these names and he help me make the book "The first Guardian Spirit warrior of Remnant" plus its a female lead. So give thanks to my boi here if you may.)

Mike: After the loading is complete your new lives are on the way also team RWBY will be going to school with us. So if everyone is prepare for this week I want you guys to make sure that no one come in here. Also if the computers, games, food, cooking, T.V, internet, movies, and the outside are free to you guys. Once school is over you guys can ask me, Lily, and Will to take you all to either to buy food, clothes, or anything you like. Also there's a elevator that leads to the gym down below us.