★10★

Taehyung groaned internally at the sight of the man in front of him: his ex-bestfriend/friends with benefits, whatever you want call him

Taehyung groaned internally at the sight of the man in front of him: his ex-bestfriend/friends with benefits, whatever you want call him. They never made anything serious, but things started to get flirty in the past between Taehyung and Bogum. The smaller alien certainly looked up to the other, as he had dark shiny hair and a tall captivating stature, but most of all Bogum was the sweetest man in the galaxy.

But these two left on a bad note; leaving each other with aching hearts really took a toll on them for the past few months. When Bogum found out that Taehyung didn't want a serious relationship and only wanted to be friends, Bogum stormed off after a fight to disappear from oblivion.

"Hey, Bogum." Taehyung stiffly stood on his trembling feet at the man before him. The very man that he hasn't seen in four months. The man that left him to be alone. However a spot in his heart warmed slightly at the calm eyes staring back at him. "L-Long time no see, hm?" He kept his cold face to appear like he wasn't hurting inside.

Bogum read the smaller's expression and frowned. He knew this man like the back of his hand. "I see you went on a mission to earth? Without telling me..." The male looked around at the strangers staring at him as he clenched his jaw.

"I didn't think I needed your permission to do anything on my own." Taehyung scoffed.  He felt Jimin's hand land softly on his shoulder for a sense of comfort.

"No, I just would like to know when my best friend is leaving through a mysterious portal. It's not like you could have died or anything." Bogum's tone was sarcastic but light-hearted. The words caused Taehyung's lips to slightly tug into a small smile.

The silver haired boy had missed the other's sarcastic comments. "Next time I get eaten by a portal, I will make sure to tell you then." Taehyung lightly giggled, knowing he could bring his guard down at this moment. He could read the guilt in Bogum's eyes. "I-I missed you, Bogum."

Whilst the two weirdos reunite, Yoongi and Jungkook exchange grossed out glances. "I think I'm gonna throw up." Jungkook mouths over to Yoongi who pretends to gag himself with a finger.

"I missed you too, Tae. I am sorry that I left like that, I just needed time to think and focus on myself." Bogum says softly, advancing towards Taehyung with his arms wide.

Taehyung doesn't think twice before falling into the warm hug. He felt content that he had one of his best friends back in his embrace. "We are still friends then?"

Bogum flashed a smile, "Only the best." He looked around again at the people around, his vision pausing at a certain, raven haired male. Looking at his disgusted expression, Bogum smirked internally without breaking his heart warming smile. "Hi! Nice to meet you, are you from earth?"

Jungkook awkwardly looks around to see if the guy was talking to anyone else, because that was the last thing he wanted. But everyone stared back at him, waiting for a response. Oh fuck, of course he's talking to me.