★9★

its taekook day, so here's an update because i love you!! you guys are literally the greatest, borahae bitches!
💜🖕

"Guys, if the elders find you in here, it's off with your head!" Hoseok yelled, also groaning because his shoulders hurt from his bag

Yoongi turns around, seeing a gathering of lights move through the forest behind them. "Uhh, guys... we have company." He slowly says as the glob aproaches them.

"Okay, love birds out of the water! We have to go!" Hoseok yells in panic, flying his hands everywhere.

Taehyung stands up quickly, the immense amount of water in his clothes makes it hard to walk, "Jungkook do you have some clothes I can borrow?" He says quickly, looking down at his soggy outfit.

"Yeah, but not right now! We have to run!" Jungkook tries to stand up but his shoe gets caught between two rocks, he pulls roughly at his shoe before untying it and hopping on one foot as he took the shoes off.

"Jeon Jungkook, surrender or we'll shoot! They hear the wise men shout in the distance.

"Fuck you!" The ravenette screamed at the top of his lungs, grabbing his bags and Taehyung's hand. "Run, come on!"

Lightning bolts flash past the running men, nearly missing them.

"Go, go!" Yoongi yells, pushing Hobi in front of him to protect him from the danger behind them.

"Let go for a second," Taehyung says as they run through the trees. Jungkook looks back at him in shock.

"What why?" He questions, running a little bit slower.

"Just trust me!" Taehyung yelled. His hand was set free, causing the group to stop in their tracks behind him. The alien faced the wise men running towards them with their wands and swords high. "Take a little bit of this!" Taehyung exclaimed, pulling out his space gun with a twirl around his finger before aiming it right at the crowd. Violent laser beams illuminated the forest as he shot through the mass of old men.

Jungkook and his friends stared at him in shock, their eyes wide open and jaws on the ground.

Once every man was down on the forest floor, releasing painful groans, Taehyung twirled his weapon around his finger once again, blowing at the top before turning to his friends.

"That was... fucking awesome!" Jungkook practically squealed, punching Yoongi's arm in excitement.

The mint haired male scoffed with an annoyed expression, sending his fist towards Jungkook's side. "Don't punch me, that hurt."

Jungkook heaves over in pain, causing everyone but him to giggle obnoxiously. "That was so unnecessary!"

"No it, wasn't," Hobi laughed loudly. "You deserved it."

"Yeah, get up we have to go-" Yoongi paused his sentence as he spotted Taehyung just casually half naked in the woods as he rummaged through one of the bags.