LI. Blow out your candles

Start from the beginning

"Where is he now?" Klaus asks, his hands folded behind his back. "If i have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." She takes off running and i roll my eyes, Klaus takes the blonde from me as i walk after her, seeing her open the back door, revealing Stefan.

"Oh, hey Stef." I smile, he gives me a little wave, looking back to the lady.

"I love it when they run," Klaus says, walking into the small hall. She looks back at us in horror.

"He's in Tulley." She admits, "It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's off Highway 41."

"Thank you, my love." Klaus sighs. He gives me a look and i look her in the eye.

"Invite my friend in." She looks back at Stefan, crying.

"Come in." Stefan opens the door, standing next to me.

Klaus pushes the blonde towards Stefan, "Kill this one quickly." Stefan pushes her against the wall, "You know what to do." he tells me. I smirk, pushing the brunette up against the wall. "I'll be in the car." The door closes and Stefan and i automatically sink our fangs into their necks. Their scream bouncing off the walls.
Five minutes later, I'm dragging the dead body into the living room, leaving her head on the floor.

"I think we're done here."

___________________________________________________

I frown as my phone vibrates, another 'Happy Birthday' text appearing. I frown, running my hand over the keyboard, i sigh, turning off my phone. "Everything all right back there, love?" Klaus asks. I hum, shoving the phone back in the pocket. The car stops outside of Southern Comfort and i sigh, "Do we need to go over it again?"

"Nope, you've said it four different times." I glare, "I got this." I open the door, walking towards the bar. I walk in, seeing Ray sitting at the bar. I go take a seat next to him.

"Are you new in town?" Ray asks.

I nod sweetly, "Just passing through." I smile, "I'm Alina."

"Ray." He smiles.

I hum, placing my chin in my palm, "I know. We've been looking for you for a while." I smile. He furrows his brows.

"We?" I nod slowly and he frowns, "I think I'll be going."

"Oh, i don't think my friends will like that." I frown. He turns around, Klaus behind him.

"Not so fast, mate." Klaus smiles. "You only just got here. Now your type is hard to come by." Ray sighs, turning the other way, seeing Stefan.

"Yeah, i wouldn't do that." Stefan sighs, pushing him back towards Klaus.

"I told you they wouldn't like it." I shrug, still seated.

"Vampires," Ray mutters in disgust.

"He's smart." I smile, flashing my red eyes.

"That he is. Yes, my friends here are vampires, they've compelled everyone in the bar, so don't look to them for any help." Ray looks around at everyone not paying attention. "I, however... I'm something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf."

"What?" Ray frowns, confused.

"A hybrid, Ray, I'm both." Klaus huffs, his big bad hybrid monologue not working. "You see, i want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, Ray," Klaus gives off a little laugh while i roll my eyes, "I need you to direct me to your pack. So...where can i find them, Ray?"