Chapter 7: A Skele-ton of Fun

"I'm a little cold..." Bendy said. The trio were walking through a snowy forest. RG knew that Bendy was weak to the cold, so she took off her hoodie and put it on Bendy. "Feeling better?" RG asked. Bendy nodded. "Ok, we need a plan." Frisk told them. "What kind?" RG asked. "Firstly, we have to keep at least one pie on us. If we don't have pies, Asgore will be hard to defeat." Frisk explained. "Exactly why I kept mine." RG said, revealing her untouched pie. Frisk beamed. "Great. That will do. Just keep it untouched and we'll be Ok." Frisk replied.

The trio stopped at a wooden bridge. The sound of snow crunching didn't stop. Someone was behind them. "human... don't you know how to greet a new pal?" A voice said. Frisk looked at RG with a look of expectation. It seemed as if Frisk was testing RG. The teen sighed. "turn around and shake my hand." The voice continued. RG turned around, and shook the person's hand.

Pfffffft

RG burst out laughing. The simplest of jokes can make her die of laughter. The same voice from a few seconds ago laughed with RG. "the old whoopee-cushion in the hand trick. it's always funny." The voice said. RG finally stopped dying to see the owner of the voice: a familiar skeleton. "anyway, you two are humans, right?" He asked. "Yeah-" "that's hilarious." The skeleton cut off RG. "i'm sans, sans the skeleton." Sans introduced himself. "I'm Bendy the Dancing Demon!" Bendy chirped. "I'm just a human named RG." RG said. Sans put his hand in his pocket. "anyway, i'm actually supposed to be capturing you, but i don't really care much for catching humans." Sans started. He pulled Bendy close, earning a yelp from the smol demon. "but my brother, well, he's a human-hunting fanatic." Sans continued. He then pointed beyond the bridge. "speaking of him, i think i see him over there." Sans said. He walked over the bridge. "come on, i'll help ya hide." Sans told them.

The trio crossed over the bridge. "quick, behind that very convenient lamp." Sans said. Frisk hid behind the lamp. RG picked up Bendy and hid behind the station beside the lamp. Soon, she heard a new voice. "what's up, bro?" Sans asked. "YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP, BROTHER! IT'S BEEN 8 DAYS, AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T RECALIBRATED YOUR PUZZLES!" The new voice said. "come on, pap, i've gotten work done," RG waited for the pun. "a skele-ton of work." Sans joked. "SANS!!" Papyrus shouted. Sans laughed. "come on bro, you're smiling." Sans pointed out. "I KNOW, AND I HATE IT!" Papyrus replied. RG tried her best not to laugh. Puns and an angry Papyrus make her laugh a lot.

After some more puns, Papyrus was ready to leave. "- AND AS FOR YOUR PUZZLES, PUT A LITTLE MORE BACKBONE INTO IT!" Papyrus let out a victorious nyeh heh heh and left. Sans sighed. "well, he tried." Sans said. RG burst out laughing however. Sans chuckled. "i can tell you enjoyed that little show." Sans remarked. Bendy sighed with a smile. Frisk had to help calm down RG before moving on. "hey, frisk, rg." Sans said. "Wassup?" RG questioned. "could you guys do me a favour?" Sans asked. Sans looked down at the snow. "my bro, he's never seen a human before, and he has been kinda sad lately, so maybe seeing you guys will cheer him up." Sans explained. RG smiled. "It's no problem at all, Sans." RG said. Sans smiled back. "cool. thanks." He replied.