Chapter 4: Unexpected Antihero

As tired as RG was now, she couldn't just stop and relax. She had to be fast, or else Alice would do something bad to Boris.

So far, RG had gotten to Bendyland, past the Butcher Gang and destroyed an insane ride. Now she was almost to the last lever, and she will be able to rescue Boris.

RG pulled the lever. She dashed back to the exit, only to hear the Projectionist chasing her. She had no choice but to hide in the Miracle Station. "Stay away..." RG whispered. The Projectionist walked closer, ready to slam the door open.

Suddenly, everything became a blur. While the Projectionist did rip RG out of the station, Ink Bendy had arrived just on time. RG panicked and tried to escape the Projectionist's grasp. However, Ink Bendy punched the Projectionist and threw RG out of the way.

RG was paralyzed with fear as she watched Ink Bendy win against the Projectionist. The projector head landed next to RG. "Oh god, I'm gonna die.." RG whimpered. For some reason, Ink Bendy stared at RG as he dragged the Projectionist's body away.

"That was weird..." RG said to herself. But she shrugged it off, as she had to go now. RG walked back to Bendyland and pulled the lever. It was time. As Sammy would say...

"He will set us free"

RG ignored Alice's speech, dying to see Boris again, even if he wouldn't be the same. She grew too attached to the poor wolf, and that was the biggest mistake of her life. And as she drew closer to the end, RG's hopes started dying.

Familiar hands stopped the cart RG was sitting in. Silent tears roll down RG's cheeks as an old friend revealed himself. Alice Angel cackled as RG prepared to fight Brute Boris.

"I'm sorry, my friend."

After a long time, RG defeated Brute Boris. "NOO!!! NO NO NO! WHY CAN'T YOU EVER JUST DIE?!" Alice Angel shrieked. RG wiped away some tears as Brute Boris started to disappear. "I'm sorry..." RG said. And with that, Brute Boris' body disappeared, never to be seen again. RG turned to see Alice Angel running straight at her, screaming in pure rage.

But before Alice could do anything, she was stabbed in the heart. The fallen angel collapsed onto the floor and died. "See you in Hell, Alice." RG said with a smirk. She looked up to see Allison Angel and Tom.

"I'm almost outta here, just got one more chapter to go."

. . .

"This isn't Henry. Who is she?"

"Why is she here?"

"..."

"Is she here to break the loop...?"

"If so, then I have only one chance at escape."

"She will set me free."