Chapter 6: The New World

Current companions: Bendy

RG and Bendy walked to the entrance of a purple building. "These are the Ruins." RG told her demon friend. "Wow.." Bendy replied.

The duo walked through the Ruins, assuming that someone had already been through here due to the solved puzzles. Bendy was learning a lot from RG, who knew exactly how to get through this world. While they were walking, a certain flower was following them out of curiosity.

"Hey, RG?" Bendy said. "What's up?" RG asked. "I really am thankful for what you've done for me, taking me with you.." Bendy answered. RG smiled and pet the smol demon. "I understand that you've been through a lot, kiddo." RG said. "Also, why do you call me kiddo? I'm 30 years old." Bendy asked. RG chuckled. "You kinda act like a curious child." RG answered. She let Bendy climb onto her back. "And I like that you're asking questions." RG added. "I'm not annoying you?" Bendy questioned. "Nope." RG answered. Bendy squeaked happily. "Let's get going." RG said.

"Here we are." RG told Bendy. Bendy hopped off RG's back. The two were in front of a doorway. The doorway to someone's house. "I'll knock." RG said. Bendy nodded. RG knocked on the door. She heard a kind voice tell someone to stay in the living room. The door opened, and there she was. The precious goat herself, dressed in a long purple robe with the deltarune symbol on the center. "Oh! Another human? Goodness, I did not expect another to fall down. Are you hurt?" Toriel asked. "Nah, I'm Ok." RG answered. "Well, come inside my child." Toriel said.

Toriel let RG and Bendy in the home. RG spotted a smol child about Bendy's size but slightly smaller. The child was none other than Frisk, and they seemed to be surprised. "Would you like some butterscotch cinnamon pie?" Toriel asked. "Yes please!" RG answered. RG pulled Bendy to the table and sat down on a chair. "What's pie?" Bendy asked. "Food." RG answered. "Food??" Bendy questioned. RG chuckled at Bendy's curiosity. To be honest, she found it adorable. "What are your names?" Frisk asked as Toriel went into the kitchen. "I'm RG, and this is my smol demon, Bendy." RG answered. "I'm Frisk." Frisk replied. "It's nice to meet you." RG said.

Toriel gave RG and Bendy a slice of pie. RG wrapped hers in magic tinfoil and put it in her magic bag. Bendy took a bite and his cartoon eyes formed into stars. "Wow! This is amazing!" Bendy exclaimed. Toriel giggled. "Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy the pie." Toriel replied. "I'll save mine for later." RG said. Toriel nodded. "Not hungry at the moment?" Toriel questioned. "Exactly. I'll eat it later." RG promised.

A little later, Frisk kept asking Toriel if they could leave the Ruins. Toriel kept trying to change the subject, but Frisk was determined. Finally, RG spoke up. "I can protect Frisk and Bendy." RG said. Toriel looked surprised. "Are you certain, my child?" Toriel asked. RG nodded. "Yes." She answered. Toriel glanced at the stairs, then back at RG. "I hope I placed my trust in the right people..." Toriel whispered. RG knew what she meant. "I won't let Frisk get hurt." RG promised. Toriel hesitantly nodded. "Very well then. I shall allow you three to leave. But just know that once you leave, you may not return." Toriel said. They nodded. "We understand, miss." Bendy replied.

The trio left Toriel's home. They were just about to leave the Ruins when a certain flower stopped them. "Well, well, well. Look who it is." Flowey said. RG held onto the two smaller people. "Flowey." RG growled. Flowey looked confused. "How did you-? Urgh, never mind that, then. My biggest question is: how did you get past Toriel without a fight?" Flowey asked. "I said I'd watch over them." RG answered. "I was talking to Frisk, but Ok." Flowey grumbled. "Bendy, take Frisk outside. I'll be there in a moment." RG whispered to Bendy. "Ok..." Bendy whispered back. He took Frisk's hand and left the Ruins.

"What makes you think you can protect those two?" Flowey asked with a smug look. "I know I can." RG retorted. Vines tied up RG. She yelped. "I could kill you right here and now, idiot." Flowey threatened. "Why aren't you doing it then?" RG asked. "Because this will be an interesting timeline. If I just killed you, it would be boring again." Flowey answered. "So I'm your entertainment around here? Great, not only am I a clown, I'm the entire circus." RG said. The vines tightened on her limbs. "Ow!" RG yelped. "How is it that you know what you're doing? Why are you here?" Flowey questioned.

He was interrogating RG. She could tell. "If I told you, your tiny mind wouldn't get it." RG answered. The vines slammed her onto the ground. "You really are an idiot, aren't you?" Flowey growled. RG could tell she pissed him off. "Well, thank you for the honesty." RG said. "I'm INSULTING you!" Flowey shouted. "Insults are my compliments." RG replied. Flowey was really confused now. He growled, then had a realization.

"So, if insults are compliments to you..." Flowey then laughed evilly. "YOU FOOL! YOU JUST TOLD ME YOUR WEAKNESS!" Flowey cackled. "Oh no." RG muttered. She hated compliments. There were like insults to her. The vines released her. "Well, cutie, I'll be sure to keep this up until you're too weak!" Flowey said. "I'M NOT CUTE!" RG shouted. "I know you aren't." Flowey chuckled. And with that, Flowey burrowed into the ground. "I'll be sure to get you back, you mootherfooker." RG grumbled, her Scottish accent slipping out.

RG walked to the door and opened it, the cold air hitting her face. She was greeted by a hug. "RG!" Bendy chirped. RG hugged back. "Heya Bends." RG replied. Frisk pat RG's shoulder. "We better get moving." Frisk said. RG nodded.

"Right."

*RG is filled with Determination and Integrity.