🌹Be Calm🌹Shot 6

Start from the beginning

But Shivaay's anger was on his peak. He harshly shoved her hand and the medicines fell down. Anika looked at him and then at the medicines. Tears streamed down from her brown orbs.

" Please anika. Now stop crying and stop using your tears as a weapon this time I won't just melt. Now leave! " said Shivaay not even realising how much his words hurted her.

"Did you just said I use my tears? OK fine then I do. Whatever makes you happy. I am leaving but please have your food and medicines. I don't want your health to detoriate." saying this anika kept the medicines food and rubbed her tears and left the room.
After leaving Shivaay sat down and hold his forehead, Anika's vulnerable face came in front of his eyes that's when he realized his words. He felt miserable and guilty of using such words. He knew that his words broke her to much extent. But now pacifying her won't be easy.

After some hours he went back home. His deal was successful but rather than being happy he was sad and guilt ridden. He entered and saw his mother and Dadi sitting with a tensed face. He asked them what was the reason.

"Shivaay puttar, Anika ab tak kamre se nehi nikli. Subah se woh bechari pareshan thi tere liye Phir wapas ayi aur kamre mein chali gayi. Tabse wahi hai. Mayus lag rahi thi. Kuch hua hai kya?" asked Dadi. To which Shivaay got worried but understood that he was the reason. He just nodded and ran towards his room to pacify her.

He entered his room. Surprisingly lights were off. He knew anika was nyctophobic so she won't be here maybe somewhere else. Just as he was going out he found Anika standing near the window in room looking outside, the night sky. She looked pale. Shivaay came inside and kept his jacket on the couch. Anika was shockingly unaware of his presence. It was looking as if a statue was kept.

Shivaay thought for sometime and went out to prepare Aloo puri, her favourite, to pacify her. When he came back after an hour, she was still standing there. Shivaay was now very much worried. He switched on the lights but still anika didn't move. He went towards her and touched her back. Anika turned to him and....
.
.
.
.
Fainted in his arms. Shivaay's breath just stopped. He couldn't react. He composed himself and patted her cheeks. She was cold. He quickly took her to the bed. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

"Mom!! Dadi!! Omru!! Somebody help!! Anika ankhe nehi khol rahi!! Omru" listening his shout everybody came in his room. Omru was shocked to see their super bhabhi in that condition. They called the doctor and started rubbing her feet. Shivaay was continuously rubbing her hands and crying. He knew he was the sole reason of her condition.

"Anika! Anu!! Baby please get up I am sorry, I know I went overboard but I can't live without you Anu. Please get up. Please. Anu I promise I will never scold you. I am sorry love, please get up. I will die without you anu. Please. I promise I will hear everything you say. I will eat and take medicines too. But please get up. Tu.. Tum janti ho na Anika ke bina Shivaay kuch nehi! Anika hai toh Shivaay hai! Please Anu, uth jao.. " Shivaay said this to an unconscious anika crying.

Doctor came and was checking her when she woke up.
" Sh.. Shiv.. " anika said and tried to adjust the light. Shivaay saw this and felt his soul getting back.

" Anu.. Are you alright! " said Shivaay.

"Mr. Oberoi don't worry. Nothing serious it's just due to overstress and weakness. Her BP is very low that's why she fainted. Here are some medicines please give this to her and make her eat something. Her haemoglobin is also very low. Please take good care of her. I will take your leave. " Saying this the doctor went out with Om.

Anika tried to get up to which Shivaay stopped her.
" Anu why are you getting up? You aren't well just tell me do you need anything? "
Asked Shivaay.
" no Shivaay I am feeling suffocated just wanted some fresh air - - ." anika said softly. Shivaay was surprised because he thought she won't talk or will fight or cry. But here she was talking normally but differently which is so not her.