🌹Be Calm🌹Shot 6

This shot is dedicated to sidlove143
For her inline comments. Thank you dear.
And also lovelyanju as because of her I updated today.

Now happy reading!!!

"Anika you cannot just barge in a meeting. It was an important conference but how will you understand right?" shouted Shivaay.

"But Shivaay meeting isn't important than your health right! I am just concerned about you! It's been 4-" anika tried saying. Though she was breaking inside but still she chose to make Shivaay understand. She knows that Shivaay loves her but when he is angry he also doesn't know what he speaks and then repent.

"oh god anika I am not a child. I can take care of myself. I getting suffocated now. Skipping medicine once won't make me fall in death bed. But what you did today was not good. If the deal get cancelled I won't forgive you!" Shivaay shouted and talked about his death and that's when Anika's Dam broke. She couldn't hold the tears.
Shivaay is her life, her everything revolves around him, being an orphan its wasn't easy for her to deal with the world but when Shivaay came in her life, then there was no looking back. She felt all her pain was worth the love he showered. She cannot imagine her life without him. And same was the case with Shivaay.

Shivaay loved Anika very much but only one problem was his work and the anger issues. Shivaay had a very boring life until Anika came, his day started with Office and ended with his brothers. He was an ideal person for everyone. Whether it was in looks or the duties he performed with dedication towards everything. But he was lonely, his eyes showed longings for someone to share his heart out. Maybe that was the reason Shivaay fell in love with her. He found solace in her. He was extremely protective towards her because he knew there was no one to shower her the love she deserved. And same was with Anika.
Its true that when one gets something after much struggle their protectiveness towards it increases.

Anika knew that if anyone would come between his work has to face the wrath. But how could she compromise with his health. Shivaay has got a minor attack two weeks back. And that triggered anika's fear of losing him.

She didn't allowed Shivaay to work for two weeks, Shivaay first loved her care but with time it he was getting frustrated because of not doing any work and sitting idle. Not that he wasn't loving the time spending with her but a person who is literally a workaholic cannot just sit idle and then the deal was very important too. So he sneaked out of house telling Gauri, his sister in law that he was going office for a meeting and will be back in 2 hours.

But hell no he wasn't back. 4 hours. It was damn four hours and Shivaay was not back, he did not even had his medicines. So finally Anika decided to head to his office. She is not going to leave this BAGAD BILLA.

She went to his office and was informed that he was still in the meeting. Anika knew what she was going to do and also knew that she was going to get scolding. But she can't just compromise in this. Anika went to the conference room and Shivaay was shocked to see her. Before he could say anything Anika politely requested the delegates to give him a break as health is more important. They also got up understanding and scheduled the meeting after an hour. But Shivaay was hell angry on her. If they cancel the deal they will be on loss.

"Shivaay they scheduled it after an hour right then why are you getting so worked up. Its not good for your health. Please have your food and medicine." Anika said tears made its way but still she kept of pursuing him despite all his scolding.

"Oh god Anika mar nehi jaunga. Please leave from here before I say something more." shouted Shivaay again.

"Shivaay, why are you talking about death. I am just worried and concerned about you. Please Be Calm and have your medicines." anika said and tried to hold him and gave him medicines.