❤️2❤️

School :
I walk into my Art Class and sit down next to my twin brother, Ian. Mrs.Stocker says "You are late to class, Miss Gallagher." I mumble a "Whatever" to her, and she goes back to her lesson on our class project.
Which is about Portrait of yourself, I guess I don't care what it's about.
I just love drawing because it's relaxing and express the way life is Which life is a Fucking Asshole it's doesn't care who you are. Anyways, I'm sitting there, finishing My portrait of myself.

  The Portrait:

I don't like to share my Artwork with other people because I don't need judgment with Stranger that hates me for no reason at all

I don't like to share my Artwork with other people because I don't need judgment with Stranger that hates me for no reason at all. But without my knowledge, there was someone else look at my Artwork other than me. "Hey, that's good how did you learn how to drawing like that" I jumped a little bit, and turn around to see who said that. I see one and only Eric Malkovich, really why him of all people, it has to be my secret crush and my family's enemies.   

Understand, my family and Malkovich Family have been enemies for a very long time now. It started when Frank's grandad stolen 10 thousand and used it on a motorcycle. Our family never pays the Malkovich and they sent some of us to jail, So yeah the two hate each other. Anyways, When I was going to answer him, Ian's elbow hit my side and said: "Love, let's go the bell going any sec now come now!" " Hold on let me get my shit  together first okay?" He just rolled his eyes at me and walk away.

When I was done getting my stuff put in my backpack and start to walk out of the Art Lab when a hand on my arm stopped me from leaving the class. I look back and see Eric hold up my Portrait from early and says: " Hey... you forgot this "He gave me the portrait, I say "No, I didn't it for you, Eric" "oh okay...thanks, bye ." Furthermore, He walks out the door if without a second gaze. "Alright then..." I said while putting my bag on my shoulder and walk out the door.

School Lunch Break:

I headed to the line to get my food when Joel came up to me and says: " Hey L, do want to go to Bella's Cafe and cheer on Elijah, tonight at 10?" We sat at our table and says: "Yea sure, but I might late to get there" " Really Okay Thank you So much, love". I started laughing at his appreciative," No Problem, J that is what best friends  are, relax everything will be fine"

Joel is my only best friend, we know each other seen preschool because our parents hang out all the time. He has been there for me when I went to rehab to get sober and away from everything at home. I have been there when his dad started drugs and drinking. When he needs a place to stay for night because his dad finds out he was gay. We are thick and thin through the drama and the abuses.

❤❤❤

Thanks for reading, feel free to Comment or Vote

How was it, thank you my lovely reader -- your awesome author

❤❤❤