Chapter seven

Harry and Ginny arrived at the potter's champers at exactly 2:59 and knocked.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Harry grumbled as he watched the door slowly open.

"Harry dear." Lily Potter said as she opened the door "you came." 

"Thank you for inviting us."Ginny cut in before Harry could say anything.

"Please come in." Lilly said opening the door more to let them in.

When Ginny and Harry entered the Potter's place they were smacked in the face with the colors red and gold. it was everywhere and it sickened Harry. A second later Harry noticed James was sitting at a medium size table in the middle of the room drinking what looked like tea with James Jr.

"What is he doing here?" Harry sneered 

"Harry he is your brother." James said sternly

"He's no brother of mine." Harry hissed while James Jr. looked hurt but Harry didn't care, James had done nothing but hurt him his entire life.

"Love calm down. I can feel your magic starting to escape your core." Ginny muttered in harry's ear and only when she started rubbing his back did he start to calm himself. 

"Er Harry, Geneva would you two like some tea?" Lily asked trying to defuse the tension

"please." Ginny said 

"Her name is Ginny." Harry said as he lead Ginny over to the table.

"Oh my mistake." Lily blushed, this was a lot more awkward then she was hoping it would be. 

"Why is he here." Harry asked after he sat.

"James would like to say how sorry he is, we are all sorry for how we treated you when you lived with us Harry." James sr. said with a look of self loathing 

"Really?" Harry started "You expect me to believe that Your sorry for how i was treated? The favoritism, the abuse, i was treated like  common house elves are treated." Harry said close to shouting 

"We know." Lily said a tear rolling down her cheek

"Your sorry is pointless, what's done is done. I've accepted that I was the unwanted Potter along time ago." Harry said his voice void of emotion.

"Harry please understand. We were distracted, James is a hero." Lily tried 

"Distracted?" Ginny cut in for the first time "Mrs. Potter, You weren't distracted so don't use that excuse, you simply didn't care about Shadow, not until he left, Your only trying to get him back because he's strong, magically and physically. You both made your choice when you decided to abuse him." 

"How dare you, You little bitch." Lily hissed, her true colors coming out 

"don't." Harry said his magic coming out again " i think it's best if we leave, Don't bother me unless The boy who lived is in danger. Good day."

"No. Your going to stay. Your going to stop your silly little group and you'll go back to your life before you left." Lily said 

"No I wont." Harry all but snarled. " you can't make me, I'm no longer a potter, I disowned myself, I'm also magically stronger then both of you combined." Harry hissed as he grabbed Ginny's hand and they left slamming the door behind them. Loudly.