I just stood there behind the defence of Soarin's masculine body wondering why am I seeking comfort in Soarin, it's not normally like me to hide behind someone while they defend me. I could hear every single word that came out of their mouths. I was both flattered by Soarins protectiveness and yet getting insulted by Spitfires rudeness. Oh well, she'll figure out the reason why Soarin classifies me as a better friend.

Soarin's P.O.V~

What is Spitfires big deal? She has 100% changed, I'm so done and over with this fighting crap.
"Shut up and leave us alone!" I yelled directly to her We may not be in headquarters right now but I am still your commanding officer, remember your job could be at stake here. Mr.Skies, I hope you have a great time with your mare-friend if you get sick of her give me a call.

Rainbow: Well, that was weird.
Yeah, so babe how's it going?" I said jokingly Rainbow: hahaha, babe? You wish
"C'mon"
Rainbow: Okay then 'boyfriend' haha. No, but seriously that was pretty weird, hey? "yeah"

We both looked at each other and locked in eye contact, her big magenta eyes just baffled me she looked up at me staring deeply into my eyes. She carefully placed her delicate head on my chest which triggered hundreds of different sensations all around my body. I could feel her every move to breathe. She looked up at me and smiled, she was so damn beautiful, I wish she could notice about how deeply I cared for her. I brushed her mane softly placing a strand behind her ears as she smiled while looking at me. I slowly started to lean closer towards Rainbow seeking something, perhaps love and affection from her.

Rainbow's P.O.V~

I noticed that Soarin was leaning in closer while still staring at me with his penetrating dark green eyes. With every cm that he moved closer, I could feel my body getting tenser and tenser, my stomach tightened as I found myself reaching out for Soarin as well. We were so close that I could feel his breath against my skin. We went closer, closer and closer till I felt the warm welcoming of his lips against mine. I realised that I was starving, starving for Soarin. I wanted him closer to me if that was even possible. He laid down on the cloud as I carefully laid on top of him still kissing. Hoof against hoof, thigh against thigh, waist against waist. We passionately kissed as I felt him trying to pull my waist closer to him, it was magical. It set off a feeling that I have never had before, only when I'm near Soarin.

Soarin's P.O.V~

Butterflies shot all around my body as Rainbow's lips welcomed mine, no matter how close she was to me, it never seemed like enough. The feeling of Rainbow straight up on top of me made me feel like this might actually work. Us I mean, we might actually work. From all the rejections, I don't even know anymore.
I pulled away from our kiss and looked up at her as she looked down at me confused. The sun was setting, I could see the suns reflection on Rainbow's eyes, her mane draping down one side. of her neck like a majestic waterfall.

"When will you risk it?" I asked
Rainbow: Risk what? She asked
"Us" I replied
Rainbow: Us?
"Yes, Us. When?"
Rainbow: I- I can't
"Why not?" I asked confused, I thought she felt the same way about me. I thought we had a connection at the G.G.G.
Rainbow: I-I Just can't, the past.
"But please I-" I was cut off
Rainbow: No Soarin!
"But Rainbow if you just-"
Rainbow: I said no! And leave it at that! She said as she started to climb off me and before I knew it she flew off.
I sat there thinking, what did I do wrong? Was I too pushy? Ugh.

Rainbow's P.O.V~

Omg, can't Soarin just take a hint? What part doesn't he understand, I love him but I'M JUST NOT READY, Is it that hard to understand? I flew away angrily, it's confusing to be so blindly angry at someone and yet be so blindly in love with them. I got home, slammed the door shut with rage and just sat on the floor with my arms crossed and frowning, why is life so hard? I feel so angry like I can kick something out of rage, ugh! I laid on my back in the middle of the room and just questioned myself, why wasn't I ready? Why is Soarin so pushy? This is exactly why I don't like these relationship things, there just not cut out for me.

Authors note-

Okay, this Chapter took way too long to write and release, from the previous chapter I had like a 3rd of this chapter. It took long cause I originally wrote it on an old school book then wrote it down on the app.* why is this chapter so long *

~1655 words~