15 | dinosaur cookies

Start from the beginning

"You like it?" you asked and grabbed one for yourself.

"Uhuh," he nodded, "Is that the same exact recipe from 6 years ago?" he asked.

"Yeah, I still have my old recipe book," you flaunted.

Design Company – 1:20PM

"Oh, you're already here?" Yachi was surprised as she saw you in the 12th floor, that's where the receptionist led you.

"Yeah, are we too early or something?" you nervously asked while Kei looked around the office.

"No, not that, my senior is still talking to someone, so uh, can you stay in the waiting area outside her office? It'll just take a few minutes, swear!" she explained and guided you.

"Sure, don't worry about it."

"Okay, okay," she nodded before leaving.

"This company's pretty big, huh," Kei observed.

"Yeah, Yachi seems to already be doing great," you agreed.

"Ah, did you bring the notebook I mentioned last night?" something popped up in your mind.

"What notebook?" he asked. Uh oh.

"It was the guestlist we agreed on!" you answered, "I even had to insist on inviting Bokuto-san and Kuroo-san because you were too stubborn."

"Oh, that one," now he remembered, "Don't you have a digital copy or something?"

You paused and thought about it, you don't remember typing it though.

"I took a picture of it," you muttered and grabbed your phone from your packet.

"Oh, Tsukki!" you heard a familiar voice, "Tsukki, Tsukki!" he repeated.

You turned your head to see who it was. Unsurprisingly, it was Bokuto Kotaro, a friend of Kei. You then heard Kei sigh, not even looking at Bokuto.

"Oh, Y/N-chan!" he noticed you afterwards and you greeted him, "It's been a while!"

"Yes, long time no see, Bokuto-san."

"What are you doing here, you two?" he asked and approached you.

"We're getting married so-"

"Married? Tsukki?!" he exclaimed.

"Yes we a-"

"Woah, congratulations!" he cheerfully said, looking at you and Kei.

"And what are you here for, Bokuto-san?"

"Am I invited? Oh, tell me I'm invited!" he ignored your question.

"Yes, you are."

"Ah, that's great, when is it?"

"I'll just send you an invitation, Bokuto-san."

"See ya then, looking forward for it," he smiled and pat Kei's shoulder, before leaving.

"I thought he was gonna take forever," Kei groaned and shook his head.

- - - - - - -

The consultation about the designs were rather quick. The designer only had to ask a few questions about your theme and preferences, and he already gave you an estimate on when the designs will be done and of course, the price.

Design Company Parking Lot - 2:30PM

"Last stop, tailor, right?" Kei confirmed and started the car.

"Yup, it's near here, I think," you answered.

"Yeah, Asahi-san gave me the address."

"You'll try on the wedding gown already?" he asked.

You looked at him, whose cheeks were surprisingly in a light shade of red, "Yeah, and you'll try on a suit too. I want to see you try one already."

Purple Tailors – 2:55PM

"Ah! You must be the ones Azumane-kun talked about," Sumire, the tailor, said in surprise.

"Hina-chan, go assist the groom," Sumire ordered a younger staff.

"Anyway, Miss, come with me, I have the best gowns in Miyagi," she flaunted, making you worry about the price tag.

You followed her through an array of dresses and gowns, they all looked gorgeous.

"Here, we go," she pulled the curtain aside, revealing a collection of wedding gowns, all of which looking fancy and expensive.

"I think this'll suit you, dear," she picked the third dress from the left. It was very poofy and big, actually, too poofy to your liking.

"How about something simpler?" you asked Sumire as you looked around, searching for the right one.

"This?" she suggested and presented an a-line off-shoulder wedding dress. It had a lace design, making it appear to be more elegant.

"That looks very beautiful," you commented in awe, it was the one you were looking for.

"How much is it, Sumire-san?" you asked just before you saw the pricing. You still hoped for a price cut, though it seemed unlikely for a gown as gorgeous as that.

"Well, Azumane-kun asked me to give you a discount," she muttered, thinking about it.

"Well?"

"You're renting it right?" she asked.

You nodded. The most common practice for gowns is rent, you'll just wear it once anyway.

"Alright, a 10% discount, how about that? But of course, try it first."

You nodded again, now more enthusiastically. She carefully handed the gown to you and she led you to the changing room. You weren't sure if that would suit you at all, but the gown looked perfect on its own.

"Is she here?" you heard Kei's voice nearby as you posed at the mirror, checking yourself.

"K-Kei?" you peeked at the curtain and saw him, already wearing his suit, talking to Sumire. It was an astonishing sight, it fit him so well it almost seemed like it was made just for him.

You slowly stepped out of the changing room and presented yourself, now looking shyer than ever, now staring at the floor.

"Y/N," he mumbled your name, making you avert your stare.

"Wow," he mouthed, frozen and stunned. The corners of his lips curved upwards, forming a soft genuine smile. From then on, he couldn't say another word and neither could you. You were both equally starstruck at each other. You couldn't wait to marry him.