Not a minute later, someone entered the balcony and sat beside her. She looks at the person who entered, and she saw Bailey eating cookies as she holds two bottles of soda on the other hand.

Bailey didn't talk. She just stayed silent, sitting beside her, and Kaycee knew at that moment that she's vulnerable. She's weak already.

She faced Bailey, who is busy eating cookies, and with no reason, Kaycee hugged her tight as she silently sobs on her shoulder. She thought Bailey would push her away, but no, instead, Bailey hugged her back, making Kaycee cry harder.

"It was my first kiss, Bails!" She said in between sob as Bailey stroke her hair, hushing her to calm down.

"Is the kiss that bad causing you to cry this hard? Want me to scold Gabe for giving you an ugly kiss?" She immediately slaps Bailey in the arm after hearing what she said. At least Bailey knows how to lighten up her mood.

"Is not that-" She stops mid-sentence when Bailey grins that made her stop.

"So, you're admitting that you like the kiss?" Her eyes widen because of her question.

"Will you stop that, Bailey, or else I'm gonna kill you!" She threatened, trying not to get mad or anything.

"Threatening others doesn't suit you AT ALL, Kaycee Rice. So, instead of threatening me, why don't you tell me what happened?" She looks Bailey straight in the eyes as she studied her, whether to tell her the truth or not. She heaved a deep sigh and turned her gaze away from Bailey.

"I told myself that I would give my first kiss to someone I love. To someone I promised to be with for a lifetime." She begins to explain to her.

"And?"

"It should've been Sean..." After saying those words, they both fell into deep silence and avoid full of awkwardness. Isn't she going to say something?

But before Kaycee could even take back what she just said, she felt Bailey's hand grabbing her by her jaw and draw her face so that she could see her.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU?! SEAN?! SEAYCEE IS FINALLY OFFICIAL?! THE LEWSER AND THE WEIRDO ARE-OH MY GOD!"