Goodnight, Ronnie Anne

Goodnight Ronnie Anne

a Loud House fanfic

by Comincho

oooOOOooo

It was the middle of the cold winter night, as a figure tossed and turned on her bed. Sleep kept alluding her as thoughts from the previous weeks played out in her mind. Since living in the big city, Ronnie Anne could not find herself settled quite yet. Somehow, her thoughts returned to a familiar location from her previous life in Royal Woods. No. there was many that were significant to the Latina. And each one bore the same audience that brought her entertainment.

Thinking about it, somehow her amusement over the matter reached new heights. And now that it was gone, she became deprived of that pleasure. The city had more to offer, that was pretty clear. More events, stores, arcades, parks etc. However, it didn't have what Royal Woods became for the girl. A forlorn feeling resided deep within that resurfaced at night. When all the distractions disappeared, it left nothing to prevent the dreaded feeling as she stared at the blank ceiling.

She grabbed her mobile phone and went through her contact list. Her top favorites were as followed:

Sid

Mom

Bobby

Dad

When she arrived further down to the letter L section, she paused. His name appeared before her. Originally under the alias of Lame-o, it later shifted to Lincoln. Staring at her to see what she would do next. Her finger hovered over her screen, debating on whether to call or not. Ronnie Anne inhaled and exhaled as she then left her list of contacts to browse her photo gallery. She quickly accelerated towards her older images. Photographs of when she still lived in Royal Woods. The ones she admired right now, were with her friend. To think, someone like him became special to her. Mind you, they weren't in the same group of friends.

Ronnie Anne was a lone wolf. Her friends were her phone and skateboard that she had on at all times when outside. She preferred to handle everything on her own. Though she was alone, she wasn't exactly a taciturn child at all. When provoked, she brought out her fangs along with her fist. Somehow, she would spew out gold that would drop onto her target's noggin. Leaving them dazed long enough for her to bring them down. She could easily see how small they were on the ground.

But Lincoln was different. His reaction felt off to the bully of Royal Woods Elementary School. It brought out a different feeling. Instead of satisfaction, Ronnie Anne giggled. She laughed, remembering the look on his face. Soon Ronnie Anne kept at it as Lincoln Loud became her designated victim.

He would sometime reach out to her, almost to get back at her. However, it was to talk it out and maybe offer his assistance. And she would grin with much excitement. At first, she thought it was because she found her favorite loser to mess around with. No, she found something way more. Someone special by how he held her hand.

No anger or malice as she could easily escape his grasp. She, instead, allowed his touch to linger a second or two longer. He was treating her as a girl; a first for her.

As she eventually would find out, Lincoln Loud had ten sisters. A loner in his own rights, he understood what it felt like dealing with a chaotic world. Every day was maddening to the boy. He would joke around that his hair turned white by how insane his life was living with so many girls.