"Um babe I just remember I forgot to check the garden, I'll be right back"

"Bu-"

The door slammed and Bianca's whole face turned red as she looked at the door with her mouth agape. She was angry that he left her at the most needed times and she couldn't help but she felt betrayed. She huffed and got up into her closet and pulled out white 9 inch dildo she had hidden in a pile of clothes. She got in the bathroom and locked the door as she immediately went in the bath and started playing with herself then inserted the dildo in her pink shaven vagina. Jonas came back in with a stoned face ready to question Bianca but he walked towards the bathroom door to put his ear to hear what she's doing since he heard no water running. She was so caught up in the bliss she started moaning other men names and Jonas eyes widen as he backed up from the door. His skin crawled and turned pale, almost as if it was loosing its color.

"Marcus!!!" She screeched then everything became quiet. The ire silence caused Jonas to stare in space until he jumped from sound of a noise then the water running, meant that she was now taking a shower.

"Dammit" He muttered when he thought it was his phone, it wasn't.

He turned to her handbag and immediately rummage through it until he came across her phone. He remembered her password and by the time he finish searching through it he wanted to throw the phone on the wall and strangle Bianca. He couldn't believe what she was doing behind his back and he wanted vengeance but then a lightbulb went off in his head.

"Baby"

Jonas clenched his teeth then smiled as he slowly turned to his wife on the heels of his feet, he wanted to break her neck but decided against it.

"Are you okay?, you've been staring at the wall for quite some time now" she chuckled as she dropped her robe and came up to him biting her lips.

"You know... maybe we can finish what we didn't started" She said squeezing her smalls breast together.

"I'm not in the mood for sex anymore and we both have work in the morning"

"So what?"

"Let's get some rest... sweetheart" He dismissed her as he got in bed leaving her to stare in the spot he was standing.

"Whatever, I got other men anyway" Bianca mumbled lowly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing" She smiled.

******************************

"Thank you doctor"

"No problem and make sure you take the tablets, they'll help you heal faster"

Jonas got up from the doctor's office and headed to his car officially pissed off. Not only was his wife cheating swirling his mind, but the fact that for some time now, he was having genital issues and all to find out was that Bianca gave him gonorrhea.

"No wonder I can't piss properly, I'm so gonna kill this whore"

Jonas scrolled to his tracking app and typed in his wife name and immediately it popped her address.

"What the hell is she doing by my best friend's house?" He shouted that a vein popped up across his forehead. He drove off so fast that smoke radiated from his engine and tires.

"Oh yes Dior just like that, fuck!"

"You like that baby? Does he do it like this?" Dior, Jonas friend said as he devour Bianca's vagina. He had no intention in fucking his best friend wife but she kept throwing herself on him and she came to his house unannounced when he was tipsy from the couple beers he drank earlier.

"I'm cumming baby right there!" Bianca never came because she was never satisfied with sex, no matter how many men she'd been with including her husband.

Bianca's vagina wasn't all that as he thought so he got up and insert his dick and felt no bliss, she was too loose for him and for her to be screaming and shouting like his dick was that good had him in questioning but he continued. He wanted to cum quick so he thought of the porn video he watched yesterday.

"God I'm about to cum" he groaned

"Me to"

"Ahhh!!!"

Bianca let out a loud piercing scream as blood splattered over her face and Dior's heavy body fell forward on her as his body shook out of repulse. He had a deep wound in his neck and blood flaring out. She immediately looked up and she felt all the air sucked from her body as she saw Jonas standing over her with a menacing look on his face. 

"Bitch"

"JONAS NO!!!" She screamed and cried as he  grabbed her throat with the knife in the air.

The End