Who Killed Nina?

#Brooklynpop

~Syko

Nina looked down at her cellphone that vibrated in her hand for the 8th time in the afternoon

"God, she's so annoying" She threw her back pack at her friend with a huff. She stored her phone in her pocket and continued chatting amongst her group of friends.

"Is it your mom?" Kalia asked.

"Duh" Nina rolled her eyes. "I swear she acts like I'm a child or something, I'm 17"

"Well... you did snuck out and got caught the last time so she probably wants to know your whereabouts" She said. "And not to mention, you're grounded so I think it's best you do the right thing until she can trust you again"

Nina looked around the school's parking lot looking for her boyfriend. It was still crowded since everyone hanged around before going home and there was no sign of his tall frame. She ignored her friend and stuck her manicured hand through her soft brown curls as Kalia and the others voices faded out of her ears.

"So Nina, are you coming with us today?" Mya asked as she applied more lip gloss to her lips.

"Now?"

"Hell yeah but I'm wa-"

Suddenly a shadow came up behind Nina's 5'6 height. His hands held fresh roses with a golden bow.

"Hi Nina"

Nina smacked her lips and rolled her honey colored eyes so hard, it felt as if she strained them.

"These are for a beautiful girl like you" He smiled warmly. She walked up to him and smacked the roses out of his hands. She stomped all over them with her black heel boots and kicked them to the side.

"Nathan what the hell? I SAID I AM NOT INTERESTED!" She shouted, everyone looked in their direction to see what the commotion was.

"Please Nina, give me a chance, I really like and want to take you out" "Please just hear me-"

"I'd rather date a dog than to be seen with a nobody like you!"

The parking lot erupted with "ooo's" and shocked expressions. Some even laughed and clowned him.

Nathan's white skin became red as he looked down. His blonde hair fell forward covering his face as he became hot, he was clearly embarrassed. This was the 5th time she rejected him and he hated it but he wasn't about to stop. To him, if he couldn't have her, no one else will.

"Go away! you're embarrassing me and yourself" She pushed him back. He engulfed her in a tight hug as he rubbed her back. Nina was shocked that she didn't move. The crowd hyped and started taking pictures of them. Nina's friends went crazy except for Kalia, she was nervous for her friend.