Chapter 11 - Possessive

Start from the beginning

Yuan Chun helps her majesty to get in their chariot.. She tries to comfort her majesty who is crying with all her heart.. "Why.. why he loves that orphan more.. Wei Ying.. I will kill you..' She shouted aloud and cried..

' Stop crying majesty I know you are in pain but Master Wangji is also stubborn and strong in his decision..' She explained all about the past that happened to Wangji and Wei Ying.. Yi Yi can't believe it.. 'Their bond is so strong majesty.. Did you believe that Lan Zhan killed his father for his lover.. I don't want him to hurt you..'

'Did my father knows their past..' Yi Yi asked.. Yuan Chun nodded her head.. But still she is stubborn to accept everything happening around her..

Meanwhile emperor Liu is in Qishen wen sect to meet Wen Ruohan.. 'Its not good Liu.. I think the boy knows his past.. Wen Chao said that he used chenqing to kill the ghost puppets.. If we leave him alive then no one can kill him...'

'We already planned to send my guards... I want him to be alive I will torture him until he beg me to kill him..' Tian said.. 'Are you sure that's the only purpose..' Ruohan asked..

Tian smirked at him.. But he has other plans in his mind.. He wants the younger all to himself he tried to ignore his lust but he can't.. He wants to taste him day by day his lust driven him crazy.. He can't control himself..

'Your guards can't do anything.. He is way to stronger..' Ruohan said .. "But he won't let the Innocents to hurt because if him..' He smirked at Tian who understands what he is saying...

'Uncle Fu Pei.. Give it to me... I will carry this basket..' Wei Ying said..

'Its okay.. It's not that heavy..' The elder smiled at Wei Ying fondly.. The younger pouts at him.. They both were about to open the shop but they saw a many guards of emperor and also the Emperor's son Tian.. Wei Ying walked in between the crowd and stood before them.. 'Catch him before he ran away..' One of the guard said and tried to touch him.. But Fu Pei stopped the guard...

'Wei Ying..' Tian stood before the younger and smirked at him.. 'Come with me otherwise you have loose your loved ones.. Do you want that..' Tian said.. Wei Ying rolled back his eyes and sighed...

'If you want me then you have to fight with me.. I didn't thought that you are so coward using innocent people..' Fu Pei holds the younger's hand and pushed him behind him..

'Young Master today have to be fair.. But we don't want you to hurt our boy.. If you want him then you have to face us..' The people stood before the guards..

'Uncle.. I will handle them.. You guys can leave it's between Tian and me..' But the people refused.. Wei Ying glared at Tian and holds his suibian too tight.. Before the guards try to attack Fu Pei Wei Ying unsheathed his suibian and started to fight with them.. He don't want to use Chenqing because he know that he is still learning to control his black energy more over he don't want to scare his people..

'Do you think you can beat us all Wei Ying..' Tian said.. Wei Ying looked at Tian and ready to attack... 'He is not alone..' Wei Ying turned and saw xue yang and xingchen his eyes widened and brimmed with tears when he saw Jiang Cheng..

'We are with him..' Jiang Cheng stood beside the younger.. Tian was shocked... 'You little brat you are still troublesome..' Jiang Cheng nudged Wei ying on his shoulder which made the others to giggle at them..

'We can talk about that latter but now we have to..' Wei Ying looked at the guards.. Soon the guards ran towards them to attack but they didn't know that four are skilled cultivators.. They didn't let any guards to hurt the innocent people.. Soon the guards were injured and fall in the ground.  Wei Ying smirked and looked at Tian..