EPISODE THREE 4/13/20

The background, this time, shows a desert.
Kiwi slides in on his spinning chair while grinning, but he is going a bit too fast, and almost immediately goes offscreen with a yelp and an audible crash. All of this happening while the intro music plays and the audience claps.
"I'm okay! I'm okay."
He stumbles back onto the screen dragging his chair with him, looking a bit started with a new, slightly embarrassed grin as his scales twinge pink ever so slightly from the embarrassment. He sits down and looks into the camera, grinning wider.
"Good evening Pyrriah and all the places beyond it! I'm your host, Kiwi, and welcome back to Kiwi Talk!"
Audience claps, a few whistles and cheers are audible.
"Today, we shall be discussing the pressing issue that is yet to be seen as a real one by the Queens of our lovely land: Overpopulation."
A few soft gasps come from the audience.
"Yes, that's right, overpopulation. Now some of you no-brains out there may be wondering what that is, or how it is a bad thing, or maybe even both. Well, if you are one of those dragons, be glad that I'm here for you. Kiwi winks at the camera.
"So, essentially, what overpopulation is, it's when an area-per say, the Sea Kingdom, or maybe even all of Pyrriah itself-grows too big in it's numbers of a certain or many species and can no longer support them. In the case of dragons, that would mean a lot of terrible, terrible things, such as food shortages, more fights over land and territory, terribly crowded marketplaces, and many years of misery amongst our currently-thriving species. I'd imagine sicknesses and diseases would spread rather quickly, too. This all sounds bad now doesn't it?" Kiwi grows more serious looking as he speaks.
"Well, not to worry, we are currently searching for solutions! When we went seeking out dragons on the street to see what they thought, they suggested some very interesting things. Sadly, I am not allowed to use the footage containing them saying it themselves, so I will just recite from memory."
"One of them suggested differences in... well, mating habits. Which, what they said, nobody would really agree to. Another dragon suggested the consumption of our hatchlings or elderly, which could actually work, but seeing as it's an uncivil practice and quite frankly a revolting thing to picture myself or anybody else doing, I'd say we should save that one for an actual overpopulation event."
"Personally, what I think we should do, is we should stop fighting over land and divide it equally. Then, we get our swords, our spears, our bows and arrows, and unite under one rule, and this ruler should lead us into battle with other continents so that we may take them over and enslave them, and use their land as new settling grounds. This would probably upset a lot of dragons, but it'd save our precious tribes. Of course, we'd leave Pantala alone war-wise, especially me since that continent has those cute SilkWings there." Kiwi grins and winks again at the camera. Audience laughs and claps.
"Well, the episode is coming to a close for tonight, but I would like to leave you with a question. What do you think we should do about overpopulation in Pyrriah?" He nods sincerely.
"That's all for tonight folks. Goodnight Pyrriah, and goodnight to all the places and universes beyond!" His voice gradually gets more and more cheery as he speaks, grinning once more and waving to the camera.
The camera zooms out while fading to black. Outtro music plays.