EPSIODE ONE 4/11/20

The screen shows nighttime in the SkyWing palace, a few dragons flying about and torches lit everywhere. There's a desk and a floor-clearly the background is animus-made-and there's clapping from an unseen audience-or perhaps just special effects-as intro music plays.
Kiwi slides in on a chair, the RainWing spinning in the chair as he does so and eventually he's facing the camera, behind his desk.
"HEEEEELLLOOOOOO dragons and dragonesses! I'm on twenty-seven cups of sugar-water, I have no experience in this kind of stuff, and my name is Kiwi, I'll be your host for every time you watch this!"
Kiwi sits up immediately, grinning.
"To start off our show, I'll give you a little intro to me, your fabuloussssss host!" Kiwi flares his wings out as he speaks, changing them to many different colors all at once and flashing them through every bright color of the rainbow, only stopping once's he's completed the rainbow, settling back to his usual greens and browns.
The screen changes from his desk and the background to an image of a young dragonet in a treehouse, grinning lopsidedly.
"I was young and fairly normal, as you can see."
The audience "Awww"s.
The photo changes to one of a more teenage dragon, holding a scroll and grinning widely at the camera.
"I followed my dream of learning how to read, unlike my illiterate parents, who followed some bananas to a napping spot and forgot I even existed."
The audience laughs softly.
The screen changes back to Kiwi and the animus-made background.
"I became very well known at the schools I was being sent to as the 'scary nerd' for threatening to use my venom on people, which, in the long run, worked out quite well for my education."
Kiwi winks, more soft laughter.
"Now, after I got out of my schools, I considered many options. I could work for my queen, I could work for an uprising and deadly insurgency, I could write stories and make lots of gold, I could even help an ominous being with a lot of power! But because I'm not any other version of Kiwi, I chose THIS godforsaken job."
Audience laughs again, this time a bit louder with some clapping.
"So far, I've gone broke buying all of my equipment, I've got no financial support, and I'm still searching for topics to talk about! So that's why today is just an intro to my little show, and who I am. Even though you probably are more confused about this show than you were before you started even watching it. But that wraps it up for tonight, I'm out of things to say and I'm a boring dragon. Goodnight Pyrrhia, and goodnight to all the other places and universes beyond it!"
The audience claps loudly again.
The camera zooms back out as the screen slowly fades to black, Kiwi still grinning as he reaches for a cup of an unknown substance. It's probably sugar water. The outtro music is playing, too.