Chapter two

*Valentina pov

I swear everybody in the kitchen could hear the beat of my heart.

I am so excited to see him again I will explode with happiness, but in the same time I'm scared and very very nervous. All the feelings are mixed i have to pull myself together before someone pays attention to me.

"Isabella, Valentina, let's go to the front door and welcome the Don" Miss Camilla said

"And where is Monica?!" she asks

" We didn't see her" we answers

"Ahhh this girl I never find her when I need her" " So you two go there I am going to look for her " she ordered us

We walked to the front door, we found all the main guards already waiting, among them Enzo is also here. Bella give him a warm smile and me I mouthed him a ' Hello'.

Miss Camilla and Monica the third maid came after a while and we all went ally waiting for the big boss.

And finally they entered. Dante followed by Matteo and Stefano. They are all here but my eyes see only him. The most handsome and manly man I ever seen in my entire existence.

All about him is perfect his face, his tall, his aura and mamma mia his muscles ready to escape from his white t-shirt. He is here with all his power and beauty. I missed him so so much. After all this time and this remoteness The love of my life is here so close. I was in the stars when Bella whispered

" Be careful you are drooling"

I glared at her and got straight, before he gets close to me.

More he came close more i feel nervous, he shakes hand with guards and Enzo.

" Zia Camilla come stai? mi sei mancato"(aunt Camilla how are you? I missed you) he said taking her in his arms and kissing her cheeks. His voice so deep and seems like velvet.

"Mi sei mancato anche tu figlio"( I missed you too! son ) she replies. Miss Camilla is not the main maid for him she is like a mother, he considers and respects her as a member of his family.

After Bella, was my turn i feel my legs shake, my face become red and hot and my heart pounding madly. 'ooooh my God oh my God i will faint for sure my mind cried' 'will he speak to me? maybe hug me ? give me a little kiss on the cheeks ? or just a smile... Valentina take it over i told to myself you will look like an idiot!!!

But nothing absolutely nothing of that happened. He passed in front of me and gave me a slight head sign. Oh it hurts. He behaved like I was a stranger like he didn't know me for years. I didn't have time to swallow the knot in my throat when Matteo pinched my cheeks

"Hey bambina always miniscule" he said with a smirk. Then Stefano patted my shoulder and winked to me. I smiled to them and bent my head tried very hard to prevent the tears from falling because I want nobody to see my immense distress.