Chapter one

*Valentina pov

« Valentina hurry-up » i heard Miss Camilla said

Today is the great day because the Don come back home after one year, he was in the States for his business, new companies i think.

And all the people in the mansion work to prepare the best welcoming, the guards check the security, Enzo the gardener pamper the flowers and take care of the grass to make the outside more beautiful than it was and us the maids prepare the lunch and make the house shines.

"I have almost finished Miss Camilla" i said preparing the homemade juices because Dante Di Marco the Don doesn't like all the ready products you can buy in the market. So here we are all of the maids making a delicious lunch for him and his trusted men like he calls them but Matteo and Stefano are more than that, they are like his brothers. He knows them from the childhood they grown up together, go to the same school, the same college and now work together and they are so successful. Since Dante took over the business from his father five years ago all his companies became better and more profitable. You're probably wondering how I know all this. It's very simple because i know the Di Marco family from i was 6.

"Finally done, oh my God I am so tired and they haven't arrived yet" Isabella said

"Don't protest Bella at least you, you can come back to your home at the end of the day, see your children and take some rest not like me 24 hours working and living here ! " I teased her

"Find a man and make a family for yourself then you can be like me " she answers

"Yeah yeah you tell me the same thing all the time"

I smile but in the bottom of my heart I know that will be impossible because the man I love don't even look at me. So I prefer to stay alone than marry someone I don't love and live a miserable life like my mum did.

Isabella is a very sweet and beautiful woman, with her big brown eyes, long dark hair and a bewitching smile she is a real Italian beauty, I am not surprised Enzo fell in love with her and make her his wife . They were dating for one year and all the people in the mansion was aware of their love story and waited for him to purpose to her. After their wedding seven years ago they had Vicenzo 6 years old now and Clara 4 years old. I like them so much they are so cute and obedient, sometimes Bella brings them here so we play together when I have some time.

Suddenly I heard the cars, that means they are here HE is here and it didn't take more than that for my heart to become wild.