"They're gone." Liam states and Stilinski looks back at me and then Liam with also a sad expression on his face.

He starts shaking his head denying the fact. "That, that... That's not possible. That's..." He stutters and gets up with confusion written on his face.

He looks between Liam and I. "They couldn't have taken everyone." He says with anxiety in his voice. Liam looks at him with an unreadable expression.

"They didn't." I hear Theo say from the cell. I look back at him and roll my eyes playfully at him.

Liam and Stilinski both look over at Theo who was standing there with his arms between the bars. They both glance at each other with an annoyed expression, knowing what they have to do. I lean up from against the wall and walk over to the cell with Liam and Stilinski right behind me.

Theo gets a hopeful look in his eyes as he slightly steps back from the cell bars. "Please, please tell me that you brought the key card." He begs the Sheriff.

"I also brought my gun." The Sheriff remarked and I smirked at his sarcasm. I look over at Theo who looked anxious as he gripped on the bars and gulped.

"And your sense of humor. That is great." Theo replies back with sarcasm lacing his voice but all anger. I could tell how bad the wanted to get out.

"But if we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills then we need each other. Which means you need me out of this cell." He continues his voice getting louder by the second. I look over at Liam who was wondering if this was actually a good idea.

"We need to trust you." Liam chimes in and Stilinski nods in agreement.

Theo turns his gaze onto Liam. "Then you need to get realistic, because trust is not important right now. It is against them. And you a lot more of us considering how many of them there are." Theo says angrily but trying to prove his point.

"I hate to say he's right but... He's kinda right." I say chiming into the conversation. Theo looks at me confused. I shrug "what I don't like you thinking you're right." I say smiling widely at him.

He scoffs and then turns his gaze back onto the Sheriff. Stilinski thinks for a couple seconds. "If I let you out and I see any behavior that I find remotely suspicious, I'll put so many bullets in your head, God won't even recognize you." The Sheriff says, fire laced in his voice.

Theo glares at him and gets close to the cell. "I'm an atheist. Fire at will." He says in a low voice.

I roll my eyes at his arrogance and look back at the Sheriff who sighs and then takes out the key card. I take a deep breath as he fidgets with it in his hands. He contemplates it and reaches over to the card reader before stopping.

He squints his eyes and then pulls us back a little. I can see the anxiousness fuming out of Theo. "You're gonna need to be a bit closer than that, Sheriff," Theo says starting to get agitated.

"Wave it over the card reader, come on. Right here." Theo continues while patting on the card reader. "Up and down. You can do it." Theo fumes like an owner trying to teach a dog tricks. It was getting on my nerves. Stilinski didn't even have to let him out at all.

"Sheriff, we need him." Liam softly says and looks over at Stilinski. The Sheriff just glares directly ahead at Theo.

Theo glances down the card then back at the Sheriff. He moves fast and reaches out of the cell trying to grab at the card. The Sheriff pulls his hand away, just barely out of Theo's reach.