"Lay on the bed. I will get the liquid immediately." The doctor says as he moves towards the tray. I dont know but for some odd reason I start to panic . What if they were hurt. Or maybe have some problem. What will I do then?

Dean noticed me shaking and immediately wraped his hands around my waist. I was glad he did so because I felt the warmth again. I sigh and turn around to face him.

"It will be fine. Its just that you worry to much. Have a little faith." He says as he tilts his head. I saw the worry in his eyes too but did not want to ruin the moment.

"I know but Dean, I am afraid. What if something happens to them. I would not want even a single one of them to be hurt. " I say signing deeply.

"Trust me, it will be fine." He says as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay." I say. The doctor appears from behind the curtain and leads me towards the bed.

"Okay so its going to be plain and simple. The heart beat will be there and the red dot right there will identity how many children you will be delievering."

I nod and clench on to the white sheet below me. Dean looks at me and nods. I knew he was worried.

"Thats it right there..." he says as he moves the instrument around my belly. The cold liquid make me clench my fists tighter.

Thump, thump

It was there. Multiple heartbeat s could be heard loud and clear. Dean comes towards me and envelopes me into a hug.

"They are twins." The doctor finally announces. I let the tears make their way out of my eyes. It was the happiest moment of my life.

"Thank you." I hear Dean say with tears on his cheek. I kissed him and he returned that with pleasure.

"Welcome." I say as I hug him one last time.

*****

We were on our way home. Listening to some of the famous sound tracks by the Beatles was the best idea that came in my mind.

"Would you look at that." Dean saud as he pointes towards a shooting star.

"Its beautiful. Make a wish." I say glancing over at him. He seemes so calm. He closes  his eyes and opens them with... shock.

"Dean... what is it? Why are your eyebrows arched?" I asked pointing towards his forehead. I know whenever Dean gets worried his eyebrows arch.

"Alex, step out of the car very , very slowly and sit on the side walk okay?" He asks keeping an eye on the road. What the hell?

"But Dean what is the..."

"Just please do as I say." He says. I sigh and left the car. Why is he acting so peculiar? I keep walking until the car is right across from the side walk. Something doesn't feel right.

Boom!

I look back at the huge explosion. Dean?

His car was shattered in pieces on the ground. Covered with coal that made is way out of the road. There was an inferno dancing on top of the car and on the side lay Deans movless body.

"NO ,DEAN!" I start running towards him. Pain made its way into my chest. I could feel my wolf crying and whimpering.

He is gone.

I start crying and screaming for help. Hoping to find someone I look around crying and whimpering.

"Help! Somebody help please!"

What seemes like hours; an abulance showes up making its way towards the crash. I still sat their with Deans body with no sign of pulse.

"Oh my God ALEX!" I hear Will screaming on top of his lungs. He lunges towards me and envelopes me into a hug. I start sobbing.

"I am so sorry." He replys with tears streaming down his face. Dean had been a brother to Will. I know the loss would be unbearable.

*****

The doctors examined his body. We came in a bit late due to the traffic on roads.

We were sitting in the same hall Dean and I had seen a few hours back. How can life change so easily?

The doctor finally came in. I sighed a few times to get my breathing started.

"I am sorry. We tried saving him but it was too late. His liver seemed to have given up. I am truely sorry luna."

Thats all I heard before I blacked out.

****

"Alex...Alex." I wake up in my room. I looked around and saw Luca curles up in a chair. He looked at me with sadness.

"Will... hes g-gone." I stammer. The tears make their way out. My babies. Their father... died. I am not letting go so easily.

"We will take revenge for what has happened. Dont let this be the end." He says. I am luna and will protect my people from all the evil that surrounded us.

Sometimes, we lose to gain. We need to be hurt in order to grow and sometimes lessons are learned best through pain.

Thats what ive learned. Thats what I follow.

This is not going to get me weak. This has only helped me grow stronger.

I am coming for you Colton.