Chapter 10

I open my eyes to bright light. Its like poison being swallowed by my eyelids as they continued to search for the source.

"You're finall awake." says a familiar voice say from the right side.

I ignore the statement as I point towards the ligh, signaling to turn it off. I guess he got the hint as footsteps echoed in along.

"Oh sorry... the doctors needed it." He said as he shut the light off, allowing me to get a clearer vision. I immediatly sit in an upright position as i observe my surroundings.

I was in a...BEDROOM. How the hell did I end up here?Was I abducted? Oh please, I have so may dreams I want to achieve In  life. Have a business of my own, tour the world, have a family and.... never mind.

I look towards the familiar figure approaching me. It is the same handsome ass I approached in the forest. I wish I could activate my ninja style , only I really am not classified.

"How are you..." he says lifting his hand. I slap it away and look at him with anger. I could feel fire burning in my pupils as I eye his extremely drool worth face, wanting to spit on it.

   Now why would you do that?

    Shut up conscience!

"Okay first of all dont ever and I mean EVER touch me. Second where the hell am I and how did I end up being in a bedroom with YOU? Oh my God, did you drug me?  There is no way i am staying here Whatever must i do to escape your wrath? " I say as I scowl at him lifting myself up from the bed.  

  His expressions are masked with confusion until he...laughs. He stars snickering uncontrollably until he's almost rolling on the floor,  trying his best to hold in the fits of laughter.

     "I am glad I ammuse you, kidnapper." I say in a clipped tone. That shuts him up. He stand up, and faces me, fixing the colar of his shirt.

     "Honestly, wow. I didn't know my mate would be so fierce. Why would I make the doctors check you, pay for your medical treatment, and then be the bad guy who ends up 'kidnapping' you?" His emphasis on the word kidnapping giving me a clear view about his ego.

    "Well sorry, I just jump to conclusions  real quick. Just like I am your newest flavor of the week right? But guess what, I am a virgin and am planning to safeguard it until I find someone I love. So back off." I end the sentence with a grunt in the end. This sucks.

     You jump to conclusions too quickly. Maybe you hit your head harder than you thought.ī

   I  don't know but I heard a growl escape the guys lips who is currently standing in front of me.

"If by flavor you mean slut or some kind of a whore that I abducted,  the you're slightly mistaken. As for the virginity, I am too a virgin and plan on loosing it to someone I love. Ugh, why did you even evolve around the topic?" He confronts. Woah he is a virgin? Damn didn't know some guys still had that in them.

   "Because men of your genre are the type of people who tend to make quick moves.  I just jumped to the fact where you would rape me and leave my body in a dark alley."  I said shuddering at the images that passed through my mind.

     "I am not the type of a guy to do that to any woman let alone my own mate." He says angrily. Huh mate. What a weird name for a woman.

  "Well whoever the woman is , I am sure she will be very pleased to hear this. But please let me go." I say. After all the shit that's happened,  after making a promise to my father and out killing that one wolf, why should I risk getting stuck on the middle of nowhere?