Chapter 23

OMG 1.04K view s. I am so happy.

DEANS POV

She just had to eat. I barged into the kitchen.  It had been an hour since I send Carter to get nutella. He was the butcher and the cook at the pack house and since I am lazy , I decided to do some work instead.

    She has tried so many different ways of convincing me to work. Started of by sex and trying to seduce me which failed but the amount of cold showers I had to take were innumerable. Then she tried to lock me outside 'Our' room claiming she needed privacy. I accepted that but after twenty four hours of her locking me outside I broke down the door. Shes unpredictable. And that's why I love her.

All along I kept thinking about the future we would have. Would we be surrounded by grand children? Or will she leave, freaked out about the thought. No I needed to give her time and space. She deserves that.

   It wasn't exactly easy to reel her into staying with me. After that incident that took place a few months ago I had to go through a lot of shit to make sure she stays or God knows what I would do.

   As I eye my desk I see stacks of papers and folders piled up. Bloody brilliant. Opening the first one I see it's one of those treaties I have to sign  with one of the packs. And so it continues

2 hours later...

I am so sick of this. I've read almost every damn file and have contacted all the packs for a meeting. Yes , the attack was from a very known and a very recent pack. But the question  still remains.

  Why did they come for Alex.

Yes no doubt she would defend herself but she could've been seriously hurt. Dont ask me how I know they were after her but I just do.

    Speaking of Alex , I think two long hours of work without her is enough of torture. I need to see her right now. As I neared the stairs I could hear her whispering to someone.

"What do I tell him... I dont know....  ofourse he would freak out..." constant mummers could be heard. Freak out? God what has she done again.

"What going on up there?" I ask, now facing Samantha and Alex. Samanta looks amused, but Alex...she looks like she's going to be sick.

"Umm...uh-well t-the thing is we um.." she could not stop stammering. I groan and start moving towards her. I am almost at the top, when Alex realizes what I am doing.

"Wait no! Go back otherwise I wont talk to you." She scream s. My ears. Oh Lord this woman needs serious help with her vocal chords.

I put my hands up and retreat down the stairs. Beads of sweat crawled down her forehead. This is strange. Her scent...it's different. Almost like someone else has touched her.

"Alex..what is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Um...the thing is that I um..." oh my God. This was getting on my nerves. Her scent is driving me crazy.

  "Why has your scent changed? What the hell have you been up to?" I question. I trust her, but maybe someone forced her. Just the thought angers me.

        She continues staring at me , giving me the you're - not -serious look. I just glare at her. Then it clicks in her like a switch.

       "Woah, woah, woah , hold your horses buddy. I was not with another guy if that's where you were going to." She says dramtically. I roll my eyes.  She is just standing there like a  freaking statue  and keeping away from me like I am the freaking plague.

"ALEX SPIT IT OUT!" I screamed not being able to hold back the anger.

She takes in deep breathes before speaking." I am pregnant."

******

Alexs POV

"What?" He asks with shocking expressions. I was aware this was going to be a bad idea. Duck you Samantha.

"We only did it..." and then he trailed off." You're a werewolf,  so the sperms match up quicker. " he finishes his sentence and sighs.

"Y-your not going to reject the baby right?" I asked with tears burning in my eyes. He looks at me with shock and walks towards me. Oh God stupid hormones have already started to override my emotions.

"Never and I mean never think that way. Protecting you and now my child is my responsibility." I hug him and kissed him hard. He immediately responded by wrapping his arms around me.

   We suddenly stop when someone clears their throat. Samantha.

"CONGRATULATIONS YA PIECE OF SHIT." She hollers. Dean and I both wince at her pitch before engulfing her into  a group hug.

Well what can I say, my life is now complete.