Chapter 24

Since I wont be able to update fr a month, I have decided to make it a longer chapter. Enjoy!

There you are. An image of my life shown in perfection. Dean and I were sitting on the bench he set up to get a view of the sunset that was worth waiting for. He encloses his fingers around my hand and I squeeze It back. These were the moments I would live for.

"So... I can see that the bump is growing pretty fast, since its only been a month of profounding pain." He says as he gestures towards my stomatch.

I frown at his sudden notice and blush.

"Well now that I have you I dont think the pain matters." I say resting my head on his shoulders. We were together in this. We would always be there in the darkest of times.

He proposed me a month back and I gladly excepted it. The wedding was the week before so we were free for a little while. I would have to deliever shortly since my wolf is howling.

Speaking of her she listens to me. She is quite the smart ass when it comes to fights. But otherwise I like her. My wolf was pearl white. I had blue eyes when I would tranform into my wolf form.

"Do you think... I would deliever more than one child?" I ask. I had no idea how many children I would give birth to. Not because it was unimaginable, but because it was pretty obvious. Werewolves do have such issues.

"I dont know. Last time we checked with Adriana she said that she wasnt sure. Speaking of which..." I cut him

"We have an appointmen! Oh my God , why didnt you remind me?" I ask with anger. We had taken an appointment so that Adriana could tell me something about the babies I was going to have.

"Okay, okay I am sorry." He says as he kisses me on my lips.

"We can go now. We dont have to wait." He says eyeing me.

"Oh no mister. We will wait in line like normal citizens. Just because youre some alpha and expect people to bow down to you, doesnt mean we will stop obeying civilian rights. So we will wait!" I say doing a hair flip.

"Geez okay fine. I guess you win. We ll wait. " he chuckles.  I thank the Lord he can deal with my hormones.

* 2 hours later

"Oh my God!" Dean grunts as we wait in the hall way. He was extremely restless and was driving me insane. He kept on asking me the time while he was perfectly aware that he was the one wearing the Rolex, not me.

"Dean if you dont shut up I will slap you. I thought you would be atleast a bit patient, but NO. That word doesn't even apply to you." I say swearing at him under my breath.

He was going to say something but was interrupted when the doctor came towards us.

" I am so sorry to keep you waiting. I-I didnt mean to do so however my patient was desperate." The doctor says with shame in her eyes. Dean and I did not need special treatment from anyone.

"Well you could have told your..."

I cut him off.

"What he meant to say was that its completely fine by us. The patient was desperate so it doesnt matter. Thank you for letting us take the appointment though." I say glaring at Dean. What an ass.

"Ofcourse Luna, anything for you." He says as he bows. We move towards the room where I was going to see the humans inside of me. It feels weird at times. Knowing that there was a living thing moving inside me.

It would kick at times making me gasp in surprise, but at other times I would enjoy it. Dean was... let's just say was fascinated. He kept smiling with glee and would hug me and kiss me, a lot.