Chapter 14

Deans POV

All I could feel was pain. Such pain I could not explain in complex words.

"Call the pack docter NOW!!!"  I say trying to conceal the tears that were making their way out of my eyes.

Could this be the end of it? Would I loose her like this? No I shouldent think that way. It was to soon.

"Shes here." Annabelle said panting.

"Oh dear luna. What happened to her."

"She was shot... in the rib cage. Do you think you could heal her." I say with desperation in my eyes.

She looks at her and inspects her rib cage. She gasps at the amount of blood lost.

She looks at me with her brown eyes. I know what this meant.

"I will do it." I say.

"Oh my Alpha. You must not for you will be weak." She say pleading me.

"I would give up my life for her." I say as I get hold of uer wrist.

"You do what you must alpha...but be warned.  You re mate might be different when she awakens." She says whispering.

I suddenly stop. What did she mean?

"In what manner is she going to be different?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well you will be healing her and allowing your power to reach the wound. It will heal her. However when she wakes up she might have some of the blood  from youre body containing supernatural blood. So she might....."

"She might be able to turn into a she wolf." I say in an obvious tone.

"Yes." She admits.

"I dont care. I will do what I can." I say.

I semi- shift allowing my eyes to turn red. Then I felt a pinch in my veins. Then an other one. Then an entire load of it driving up my arm allowing making me scream in agony.  I have to do this. I must do this.

So what do you think will happen to Alex.

Will she be able to cope knowing that her nate has suffered pain.

Plz VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!