Chapter 2- I'm here

Kiara's P.O.V.

Alain and I walk into the nearest MacDonald's and order our usual. Then we head back to our apartment and eat. We then just talked about how excited we are about meeting some of our fans.

"2 more days I'm so frick-fucking excited" Alain says.

"Me too, but remember our flight leaves at". I stop for a moment as I check the time on my phone. It's just 7:41.

"I think we can squeeze in a movie before our flight leaves" I say.

"What time does it leave though?" Maddie asks.

"3:00am" I reply.

"Okay fine I already got our stuff ready by the door so we don't need to spend extra time on that later".

"See this is why your my best friend" I smile cheekily.

"Whatever" Alain says while she rolls here eyes.

•••••••••••••••7 hours later•••••••••••••••

"I think we've had enough of Frozen for tonight" Alain says as she stands up and stretches.

"Okay but we've only got 1 hours till the flight leaves let's go"!

•••••••••They get on the plane•••••••••

"13b, 13b, aha found it"! I exclaim.

"I have 13a shoot" Alain says.

"Why do you say shoot?"

"Cause I don't get the window seat."

"Calm down you can Instagram a pic of the outside when we take off" I said.

The flight from here to California is on like 4 hours so I should probably get some rest.

••••••••••••••4 hours later•••••••••••••••

We are here! OMG this place is so beautiful. I wish I could live here OMG and it's only 7am! As I heave my luggage along side Maddie my happy-o-meter fills with well...happiness (btw I know that sounds stupid just deal with it).

"Happy-o-meter really".

Shit I must have spoken to myself...smooth.
I give Maddie a cheeky smile while I pull my luggage along side me and we call for a uber.

~~~~~~~~~In the uber~~~~~~~~~

"Worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies..." Alain and I sing along to one of our most favorite songs in the backseat. The driver looks really mean but hey we should at least try to be friendly.

"Alain be nice and have a normal conversation with the man" I whispered to her.
"Okay".
Alain leans up so close to his ear I bet he could hear her breathing.
"So...you come here often..." Alain shouted in his ear.
"No".
--------------Cab drivers P.O.V-----------

What the hell is wrong with these girls.

~~~~~~~At hotel next to vidcon~~~~
------------------Kiara's P.O.V----------

We got out of the cab and payed the man which btw looked really happy to get us out of there.
We checked in to the hotel and went to our rooms. (pic of the room above.) We open the door and immediately Alain jumps on the bed.
"I think I'm going to like living in this room for the next month."
I go stand by the window and admire the view we have. I can see Disneyland!
"Hey do you wanna go explore the area?" Alain suggests.
"Sure" I reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO! hey ghosties so I hope you guys like this chapter I know it's really short and bad but the next one will be great cause we get introduced to...a youtuber!

(Leave in the comments which youtuber they should meet.)

p.s. Other then that...I'm gonna go😏.
-
p.p.s. it's 1:10am 😩😫
-
p.p.s. The next chapter will be next week btw...
-
Bye👋