CHAPTER 2

ABBY'S P.O.V

Lunch was now over and I was absolutely terrified to go back into the school.
"What's your next class?" Angel asked and I pulled out my schedule.
"Gym." I said and she squealed.
"Me too!"
~~~~~~~

We got changed into gym clothes that were provided for us and headed out of the locker room and into the gym.
"Hey new girl!?" I heard a female voice call.
I looked and saw a group of girls standing in the corner.
I walked over to them and Angel stayed on the other side.
"What you did today at lunch was pretty bad ass. I think you'll fit in with us better than that hag over there." One of them said and motioned to Angel in disgust.

"She's not a hag. You're a hag." I said as I crossed my arms.
The girls giggled.
"Oh my gosh we're totally gonna be besties." The girl with blonde hair said and I cringed.
"Ummm. Thanks?" I said as I was confused.
If all people are like this then I'm dropping out of school.
"Dodgeball! Everybody on the line. Haruto and Asahi pick your teams." The gym teacher yelled and I watched as everyone stood on the line.

  I followed along with Angel and looked at the ground as I knew I wasn't gonna get picked.
Angel and I were the last to get picked.
Which was expected.
"I'll take that one." The one with the deeper voice said and pointed to me.
I looked at Abby and she walked to the other guys side.
"Haruto your team starts." The coach said and passed Haruto the ball.
"Stand up there." Haruto said to me and pointed to a spot on the floor.

  I stepped up a few steps and looked at Abby who was laughing.
The game went on for about 20 minutes before I was hit in my face with the ball.
I got light headed as I held my head.
"What was that for!?" I yelled over at Asahi who smirked at me.
"You wanna throw food in Yoshi's face?" He said and I balled my fists together.
"Give me." I said and snatched the ball from Haruto.
I then hit the ball as hard as I could and watched as Asahi fell to the ground.

"Hey! Get out of my class! Go to the office!" The teacher yelled and I sighed.
The teacher rushed to Asahi's side as I walked out of the gym.
"She doesn't know where she's going. Can I show her?" I heard Haruto ask and I took off running.
I didn't know where I was going but I knew I was getting further away from the gym.
~~~~

It was finally time for last period and I still hadn't seen Angel.
I explained to the principal that what happened with Asahi was an accident and that I was homeschooled and didn't know the rules.
"You're in my seat." I heard a voice say and I looked up to see a tall guy looking at me.
"In case you didn't know, that's Abby. You should be scared." A random person said and my heart beat sped up.

"Move." The guy said and I didn't budge.
Not because I didn't want to but because I was scared as fuck.
He sat next to me and scooted his desk closer to mines.
"I heard you knocked out Asahi." He said and I shrugged casually as I tried not to show fear.
"You don't know who you're messing with. And the fact that you've had bad interactions with more than one of us in one day means that you want trouble." He said and I scoffed and looked at him.

"Why do you guys think you run this school?" I asked and he smirked.
"Look at us and then look at all the rest of you losers." He said and I flicked him off.
"Meh. Maybe if you wore something shorter." He said and I almost choked.
"I wouldn't do that with you if you were the last person on earth." I said and he laughed.
"I can bet you that all 12 of us can get in your pants." He said and I looked at him with a straight face.

"Rape doesn't count you pervert." I said and it was at this moment that I realized the whole class was watching.
"I'm not a pervert bitch." He said and my eyes widened.
"Yes you are you ass!" I said and he flicked me off.
"Excuse me! No violence in my class." The teacher said walking in.
"She just told me that she was doing drugs in the bathroom." The guy said and I looked at him confused.
"Did not!" I said and the teacher sighed.
"Both of you out. I don't have time for games."
I fucking hate this school.