Over 9000 (Daniel's POV)

Please be a dear and read the a/n below? thanks! :3

Note: I'm not so good at writing male povs and based on how I imagined Daniel's personality, there will be quite a bit of curses, so this serves as a warning, alright? HAHA okay, carry on! 

Daniel's POV

I stared at my phone, 16 missed calls, great. I groaned as pulled my hair. This can't be happening. Fucking hell. Now that my life is semi-normal, this had to happen. I was beginning to feel happy again, Claudia made me happy, sappy as it may sound but even her smile makes my day. Damn, I'm so whipped but whatever, I love her and I don't give a shit what people think.

I downed the advil on my bedside table, drinking the water within two big gulps. Hell, this is one killer hangover. Ever since I received that dreaded call a few days back, I resorted to alcohol, my old ways, I needed to feel numb again. I've been drinking so much and been trying to hide the fact that I was hungover whenever I was with Claudia. I hope she didn't notice despite how unresponsive I might have been, every time she talked, I gave her my full, undivided attention but shit, even though her voice was soft, it gave my head a pounding, any sound actually. 

after the 18th call, I finally gave in and answered the call.

"What?" I answered annoyed

"Good morning to you, too, Daniel," she chuckled

Baby Lao was my dad's 35 year old secretary, she was still single but to her it didn't matter because she had her dogs/puppies to keep her company. She felt like an older sister, a way older sister, maybe an aunt?

It's quite funny to me really because her surname, Lao, means old in Chinese but her name is Baby. Julia, Angelo & I used to laugh about it all the time because it's as if her parents made her name a pun. Anyway, she was family to us, she's been with us ever since we were little, people thought she was our nanny, much to her annoyance. Despite her age, she was still young at heart.

"What is it, Baby?"  I asked

"I'm telling you, your father wishes to speak with you," she said, I could hear faint typing as she talked

"Look, I haven't been causing trouble anymore, tell your boss we have nothing to discuss about," I snapped

Being Baby, she was accustomed to my frequent outburts when it came to my father. I was still mad at him for how he treated my brother.

"It might be impo-"

"I need to go to school, we'll talk later," I said as I hung up.

I rose out of bed but fell right back when I felt a wave of nausea, I'm not drinking again!

I was about to send a quick text to Claudia when I felt my eyes drooping.

"I'll just take a 5 minute nap," deciding to contact Claudia when I was fully-awake

•••

"Shit!" I yelled as I glanced at the time

I missed 3 periods already, I freaking overslept. I hopped in the shower and got ready in under 5 minutes, 

As I reached the garage, I came to halt, having a dilemma between the Bentley and the Audi, in the end, I chose the Audi.

I drove to school, still feeling like shit but at least it didn't equate to how shitty I felt earlier. I found a parking spot just around the corner and went out, I was excited to see my girlfriend.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out.

Toddler is calling...

I smile slighly at the color id, in my defense, Baby was fine with it, in return she saved me as 'Daniel Armstrong" in her contacts. She was so corny.

I looked left to right to make sure no one was around, didn't want to hear about family affairs. I went over to the renovated area of the school, no one came here.

"Hello?"

"Took you long enough, boy!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Okay, we have to discuss about earlier but before that I'm better than Carl, right?"

Carl was her twin brother who was the chef at one of our restaurants in NYC.

"What happened?" I chuckled, they were always so competitive.

"Well, mom arrived from China yesterday, I ordered Chinese food for dinner and she hated the Chinese noodles here and wanted homecooked noodles instead and Carl had to volunteer the same time as me!"

I laughed at their childish antics.

"Go on,"

" She ended up choosing Carl's noodles over mine! Can you believe it?"

"Actually, I can, Carl's a chef remember?" I chuckled

"So? My noodles looked fab!"

"I don't think a 'lovely' shade of burnt qualifies as 'fab', baby," I said

"How'd you know I burnt it?!"

"You're crap in the kitchen,"

"Anyway! your father really wants to speak with you, he says it's urgent, the jet's ready when you are," she said

"-look, baby."

"Oh don't be such a wuss, just get it over with, kiddo!"

I groan.

" I can't leave right now."

"The sooner the better,"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I have to break it to Claudia first."

"Alright, tell her you'll be back back before she says weekend, hurry up though because Captain Dahl has another flight to attent to," she informed

"I'll get there as soon as I can."

"and I am better right? Carl or me?!" She said hysterically

oh, Baby.

"Yeah, of course, I choose you." I mockingly said and laughed

•••

Since I didm't get to greet my loving girlfriend today, I bought some daisies, her favorite. Hey, I was late for class anyway, might as well make the most out of it.

I searched all the places she could've been stayong at school but she wasn't there. I then went to her house, she must've skipped the modeling thing and went home to have a Harry Potter marathon instead.

Oh, my little adorable nerd.

I knocked on the door but no answer, she must be so engrossed to the movie, instead, I climbed up her balcony, with daisies in hand. I pry open the balcony doors with a huge smile on my face.

My smile immediately dropped when Claudia was looking at me like she wanted to tear me limb from limb.

I was kidnapped 4 times, beaten to the pulp every time, I took part in bar fights, street fights and a whole lot of chaos but it didn't bother me but now that I was standing in front of my obviously pissed girlfriend, I was scared shitless.

•••
A/N:

So, now you know! HAHAHAH isn't he adorable? absolutely loved writing this chapter! even though I might be crap at writing male povs!

I'm afraid the next chapter will take a bit long because periodicals exams are approaching and I have a lot of stu[dying] to do! For more updates though or if you want to reach out to me, Follow me on Twitter & I'll followback! :)

Twitter: @louisemicolon

•••
Ask.fm: @loutteryticket
Instagram: @loubattery

thanks again, guys! love you! :)