the interview

{chapter 10}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[tylers point of view]

it had been a few weeks since i saw taylor and i had the week off from basketball because i got hurt so i decided to go to kentucky and watch one of her games.

i never told her that i said i was going to wisconsin to see my family. i got to the arena wearing a hat and some sweats and a hoodie. i was trying to not get noticed so i could surprise her after.

she did pretty good that game although they fell short to alabama. you could tell she was the best on the team she dropped 19 points that game and had multiple rebounds as well as assists.

she was doing interviews after the game and i went down to the floor and snuck up behind her.

[taylors point of view]

we had just lost and let's say i wasn't in the best mood. i played pretty average and definitely didn't help our team like i should have.

"taylor how do you feel about this loss?" a reporter asked me.

"its all on me i didn't step up and help my teammates when they needed it and i missed some stuff i. should've made. all we can do now is move on and focus on our next game against vanderbilt." i said shaking my head.

"i think you did pretty good." i heard someone say from behind. i turned around and saw tyler.

i immediately hugged him and asked, "oh my gosh tyler what are you doing here i thought you were going to wisconsin this week?"

"i made a stop to see some chick play i heard she's really good."

"well she did pretty bad tonight but she's glad you came." i said side hugging him and looking back to the reporter.

we had definitely just publicly flirted not that it was the first time that happened.

"tyler and taylor are y'all together or just friends? the whole world is dying to know" she asked us.

we both looked at each other and i started laughing we looked back at her and said together at the same time.

"no i'm kidding we aren't together, but we just hang out sometimes haha." i laughed letting go of tyler.

"yeah she's not really my type but are you single cause you're pretty fine." tyler said and i hit him.

"sorry my girls jealous now." he was obviously just joking around and i had finally got used to it.

"your girl?" the reporter asked blushing like crazy.

"no further questions." tyler said putting his arm around me and dragging us off.

"tyler everyone thinks we're together now." i said laughing and pushing him off of me.

"oh well let them think that. we lowkey are together."

i just pushed him and went to the locker room. he was the only one who could cheer me up that much after a tuff loss against a school we should've beat. i got dressed into some joggers and a hoodie similar to his outfit.

i sat and looked at the wall for a second thing of all the thing i could've done better in tonight's game. i had started a vlog earlier for a day in the life college game day and i decided i'd vlog tyler and i to finish it off.

i walked out of the locker room and tyler was talking to some of the boys players who came to our game tonight. he was really close with them and loved kentucky.

i went over to them and they all showered me with compliments, flirty ones and tyler told them all to chill. after talking with them for a bit tyler and i decided to go eat.

we went to my car and i pulled my camera out.

"hey guys sadly we lost today, but it's not always about winning and we'll come back from it we are all getting focused on our next game against vanderbilt."

"and my friend decided to come surprise me and witness one of the worst performances of my life." i said showing the camera to tyler.

"y'all she is crazy as hell she played good tonight and she's just trynna be humble."

"no i'm not but anyways we are going to go eat at culvers."

i put the camera up and drive us to go pick up some food. i paid for it trying to make up for everything that he's done for me not even coming close then we went back to my apartment.

"i didn't even book a hotel so looks like i'm staying here with you." he said.

eva was out tonight with her family she met up with and wasn't going to be home staying with them instead.

"okay you can sleep on the couch."

"nooo i want to sleep with you i already told you i don't bite unless..." he said coming near me.

"unless you want to sleep on the couch." i laughed.

"i know you want to sleep with me taylor let's not play like you don't." i started to get nervous and blushing.

"i don't know what you're talking about i don't want to."

"okay okay and slam asked us to go do an interview with them tomorrow are you free?"

"umm i have practice at 12:30 to 2 but i'm good after that." i turned on the tv and started eating my food.

"okay they said we're doing a lie detector test then answering some questions."

"oh god a lie detector test i'm about to expose you tyler you aren't even ready for it."

"i guess i'm going to expose you too although the world already knows you like me."

"well honestly tyler i think the world knows you like me too."

"maybe i do maybe." he said taking his food. i was kind of freaking out but kept it chill not trying to make things awkward.

this interview tomorrow is gonna be the death of me. i already know if someone asks if i like him i'm going to have to say yes.