the interview

{chapter 7}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[taylors point of view]

we went to a pretty fancy restaurant near the beach and he sat on one side of the booth while eva and i sat on the other. we sat and ate and talked to each other.

we talked about pretty basic topics; kentucky, basketball, kentucky basketball, and miami heat. tyler said of course he loved it here which who wouldn't? it was amazing and i'd only been here for a bit.

eva went to the bathroom so it was just him and i and i decided to ask a question that was kind of personal but not really.

"are you with any of those girls that were at the beach with you?" i asked looking around nervously.

"what do you mean with them like had sex with them?" he smirked as we made eye contact. i looked away really fast cringing at the words.

yes i was a virgin and it was because i wanted to be one. i'm not shy but i am when it comes to that subject.

"no no not like that i-i meant date any of them."

"oh well ion really date people but i've been with a few of them i guess not really my type though." he smiled taking a sip of his drink.

"what do you mean not your type they were so pretty. and if they aren't your type why'd you you know what with them?" i asked kind of confused and jealous.

"awww someone's jealous but can you not say the word sex? does it make you uncomfortable or something?" he said staring at me as i still just couldn't bring my self to look near him.

"i just don't like to talk about stuff like that i guess i don't know." i looked at the wall.

"look at me taylor." he said so i slowly looked at him.

"i might've done stuff with them but i'm trynna get some cute and athletic kids one day. your my type." he said and i couldn't look away from him.

"i-" then eva came back.

"hey y'all sorry it took so long the line was insane what's i miss?" she asked.

"nothing i'm actually going to go to the bathroom too." i said getting up really fast and walking to the bathroom. i tripped over my feet once and heard tyler and eva laugh.

your my type.
what does that mean?
does he like me?
he said he doesn't date people what!

when i got to the bathroom i was the only one in there. eva is such a liar saying it was a long line she just did that so we'd be alone.

snap out of it taylor just be yourself he obviously likes you cmon.

i walked back out to see eva talking to tyler and and they were dying out laughing.

"what'd i miss?" i asked feeling kind of left out.

"oh eva just showed me your first youtube video it was so funny you were so cute in high school 10/10 definitely would've smashed." tyler said.

i started laughing thinking about the first video i ever posted which was my sophomore year of high school "day in the life of a student athlete." it was absolutely nothing compared to what i did now.

"hey being a "student athlete" at the age of 15 his hard." i said all of us laughing.

"oh i payed for our food." eva said.

"why it was gonna be my treat." i said.

"you payed for my trip and tyler payed for basketball tickets so now we're all even." she said.

"except we aren't because i haven't bought anything for tyler."

"it's fine taylor you showed me around memphis and you being here is enough for me and you kissed me so i'd say we're all even."

"okay i did not kiss you it was an accident that's not even a real kiss." i said as we got up to leave.

"oh you wanna show me and real one then?" he said making kissy faces at me.

"maybe i do.." i said jokingly.

"okay then let's do it." he winked.

i started blushing and laughed as we all got in the car.

"in your dreams."

"yeah you're right."

we drove over to his apartment which what are the odds was only a few blocks from the airbnb we stayed at so we could just walk home. it was probably around 6 so i knew we needed to probably walk home and around 8.

we played 2k which i won, cod which tyler won and fortnite which we won a few times. tyler carries us everytime, but we did our fair share of help.

"y'all some gammers huh i gotta get y'alls gamer tags so we can play together sometime." he said.

eva and i had an xbox that we played sometimes so we gave him the tags. we made brownies and chilled watching tv and by 7:50 eva and i decided to head back.

he offered to drive us but i wanted to walk and it wasn't far at all only like a 10 minute walk 5 minutes to jog it.

"hey taylor this is really overdue but what's your number?"

"aww he wants your number y'all are too cute." eva whispers to me. i hit her really quick and grabbed his phone. i put in the number and we said bye then left.

we walked back to the airbnb carrying our stuff from the beach earlier with us and when we got back got cleaned up. we just stayed and watched tv the rest of the night while my parents went out and "partied" which meant got drunk at a bar and probably played bingo.

miami's nice and we got that game tomorrow night. after i think we're going to a under 21 club which should be pretty entertaining. eva drank sometimes and i was also the dd because i didn't drink so it wouldn't affect my health for basketball.

i had recently been having issues with asthma and kidney failure so i didn't want to make things worse by drinking. i also didn't want to make things worse by telling people so only i knew.