We take medication to be someone else

Ebony P.O.V

I went and sat down on the floor, Ricky sitting behind me on the couch and everyone else sat down on the couches around. I put my head in Ricky's lap as he stroked my hair.

"So tell us about yourself." Josh asked.

What do I tell them, dad punches me, mum is never around, I have mental illnesses. I looked up to Ricky. He sadly smiled back.

"W-well h-how much has Ricky t-told you g-guys?" I asked. I hated opening up to people, even if they are my brothers best friend.

"Not much, only that you like music a lot." Angelo said. I could still hear guilt in his voice. "I don't know what more there is to say about me." I added.

"Okay, how old are you then?" Ryan asked. "I'm 17." I told them. "Oh, when are you turning 18 then?" Josh asked with a wink. I could see that Ricky was glaring at him. "On t-the 17th of October." I answered . "Really?!" Chris squealed. "That's my birthday!" He added, along with a bone crushing hug. It felt good to be hugged by someone other than Ricky. Don't get me wrong, I love his hugs, but Chris' hugs are so different and inviting. I did something I havnt done in a long time, and hugged him back. Once he let me go, he shot me a smile then went back to his seat.

"Favourite colour?" I was asked

"Black and blood red. Maybe lilac. " I answered

"Play any instruments."

"Guitar and drums. I-I d-do A little b-bit of singing a-aswell."

"Favourite movie?"

"The nightmare before Christmas."

Ghost's head shot up from his phone, when I said this. He smiled at me then turned off his phone and put it away.

"And of course any Disney movie" I added.

"Got any tattoos"

"One."

"What is it of and where!?"

"It is a moon, that says hope around it. It's on my waist." I said while showing them.

"It's cool."

"Thanks."

We kept going at that game until it was time for lunch. I decided since they were letting me stay, I should cook. I made macaroni and cheese for everyone and layed it down on the table. I walked down the hall to the basement where they were all practicing but I couldn't hear any music. I heard faint mumbles but when I walked in they all stood up and sprinted to the food. Everyone was there except ghost.

"Oi! Have you washed your hands?" I interrogated them. Everyone stopped then sulked off to the bathroom just as ghost walked in. "Do you have clean hands?" I asked. He smiled and nodded while showing me his hands. He was so kind and shy. I loved it. He sat down and waited for everyone else to come back. I sat down next to him.

I felt him out his hand on my knee making me jump and face him. "I have to tell you something" his voice muffled.

"W-what is it?" I stuttered.

"Well, I kind of umm..."

-----------------------

I'm sorry but I had to have a cliffhanger. What do you think so far?

Xoxox

- dark rose