Episode 6 - You can do it!

Start from the beginning

"You better stop now Wendy ah...he will join us in any moment now.Please don't make things uncomfortable between us!".

"Yah...I know that.i was just teasing you.haha don't mind!".

Irene smiles.

"Please don't tease about this again...I am already hungry and...Oh no!we haven't ordered anything for him!".Irene's eyes widen at the sudden realisation.

Wendy hits her forehead."Oh no!even I didn't remember!".

"but we don't know what he likes,let him come and we can order later on!".

"Hai". they both get startled at his deep voice.

"omo!"

"that scared me!"

Taehyung is shocked at their reaction.

"I am so sorry...I did not mean to scare you both!".

"Oh no you didn't!".

"I am good for nothing I know!".

"ssshhhh".

Irene's one hush silences taehyung.he looks at her.

"You have to put such bad thoughts out of your mind!".

"She is right!" Wendy speaks."You need to have self esteem ".

"...."

"What would you like to eat Kim taehyung?.

"Yes we don't know your taste,so waited for you to say it for yourself!".

"me...?.

"Yes.. say fast..we will order it for you right away!".

"Ok...I will have some chicken nuggets I guess!".

"Ok I will order it for you " Irene mutters under her teeth and goes.

Wendy was surprised by her sudden change of voice.

"What's wrong with her!".

Irene brings the food.They finish it silently.

"So...I heard you sing?" Wendy tries to start a conversation.

"Huh...? uhmm..yeah I do...but I am not very good at it!" .Taehyung says while looking down.

"Are you for real?".Irene gasps in shock.

"Please don't exaggerate!" Taehyung  whispers in his pleading tone.

"Ok...look Taehyung ".Irene turns to taehyung.But he still looking at the floor."I know that you are not confident in yourself.But if you give yourself a chance,then I will sure you are gonna overcome you fear.You are just under estimating your voice,And honestly I have never heard anyone play guitar like you do...".

Taehyung slowly looks at her.Wendy was smiling and enjoying their conversation.

"So,All you need is one step.Just one.Step up and show them what you got!You are not behind any fame but your talent is such to be appreciated. I believe in you !"

They have a mini staring competition. But Irene is the one to break the eye contact first.

"I mean...Wendy does too...right Wendy?". Irene points at Wendy.

Wendy who was smiling stops at her sudden question and shakes her head violently.

"Yes yes...!  I believe in you too!".

"You guys are really sweet!".Taehyung wipes his happy tears.

"So why don't we start it here itself?" Irene says in excitement."You brought your guitar too,come on play for us!".

Taehyung looks at her in horror.

"Where?".

"here!".

"No"

"why?".

"There are so many people"

"It's just 9-10 members!".

"I am really nervous, I can't see so many eyes on me!".

"Then close your eyes!'

"What?".

"Yes...that way,you won't be able to see the people staring at you!".

"but...".

"Irene is right taehyung...Just close your eyes! Wow I am really excited to hear you!".

"Come on,You can do it Kim Taehyung!".Irene smiles at him while saying that."Fighting".

Taehyung makes up his mind.He takes out the guitar and puts it on his neck. He closes his eyes and is ready to sing.

*********

phew...Thank you guys for almost 200 reads.I really appreciate your love and support.Hope you are safe and sound during this quarantine. Please leave a star and comment if you like this story.Love you lots 😘😘😘