"Where are my parents?" She asked. "You took them, didn't you?"

No one replied and Jennie fidgeted against her bonds. Beside her, Rosé gently nudged her, implying for her not to move and just be quiet. Hopefully they'll find out soon.

It was about twenty minutes of the car driving and turning. Before long, it came to a stop and Jennie heard car doors outside opening and slamming shut.

"What the-"

Something sharp pierced through the skin on her arm and Jennie flinched at the sudden intrusion. The last thing she remembered was the sound of a loud whooshing outside and the gush of hot air against her face. She blacked out.

________

Pain throbbing in her head. Her hands numb. Her body limp. She tried to open her mouth but found it difficult because of how dry and parched it was. The only sound Lisa could utter was a low moan.

The blindfold was suddenly taken off and Lisa groaned at the sudden bright light against her eyes. She scrunched her eyes and weakly raised a hand to block some of the light out. She squinted painfully, everything blurring.

And then came into focus.

The sunlight was directed towards her, and she found herself reclining on a king-sized bed, with soft velvet sheets of pristine white. With another groan, she pushed herself up with her elbows, turning her head to see who took off her blindfold. Whoever did it wasn't in the room anymore.

"Where the fuck am I?" Lisa sat up slowly, noting that the throbbing pain in her head increased as she did so. She rubbed her eyes and head to try to get some of the pain off before looking at her surroundings. She was in a large room. An unlit fireplace was across the large bed she was on and the room was decorated with persian rugs and antique decors. The white color of the walls and two pillars contrasted perfectly with the brown of the antiques. The room itself was huge, with plush white sofas and even a bar installed in it. The bed was within a few steps to the balcony.

The smell, the decors, the paintings: Lisa knew this place.

She was in Monaco.

"Oh no, no, no," She immediately got up, ignoring the vertigo that hit her and made her stumble slightly. She ran to the door, trying to open it, but it was locked. She quickly turned to try the balcony next, and saw that it too, was locked.

Lisa frustratingly ran a hand through her blonde locks, squeezing her eyes shut and taking deep breaths to try and calm herself. Where could the others be? Where's Jennie?

She sat on the bed for a moment to steel her nerves. She was in the royal palace in Monaco. Screaming for help wouldn't do much. She knew all the security guards here were probably working for her uncle.

Something at the corner of her eye caught her attention. In her panic and distress she didn't notice the piece of white paper laying atop the table beside her bed. She grabbed it quickly and read it.

Please do wear the dress prepared in the closet for dinner. We're going to be having a lovely little family reunion.

- D.

The rough but legible cursive it was written in gave Lisa the chills. She knew the letter was from her uncle. She crumpled up the paper and walked to the walk-in closet that was built in the room.

In the vast expanse of it, only one dress was held up in perfect display and Lisa would be lying if she said it didn't impress her. The dress was sleek but not revealing. It was studded with gems and jewels that Lisa wasn't sure was real or not, but knew they contributed very much to the dress's elegant design. It was strapless, and made to fill Lisa's slim tall form perfectly. This was a dress made for an actual fairytale ball, not just some family dinner. Unless, of course, her uncle was feeling extra.