Jennie was shocked to find something wet dripping from her chin, realizing she had been crying. She wiped it away quickly to put her icy mask back on before the blonde could lift her head.

"Fine," she said finally, pleased to hear that her own voice was stronger than she felt.

Lisa's head snapped up. "Fine? So you're giving me a second chance?" her face held a hint of apprehensiveness but Jennie could see a smile begin to form.

"Don't mess this up," Jennie replied, tightening her robe around her body defensively. "Seriously this past year has been-"

She was cut short when she was wrapped by athletic arms and pulled against a tight body. Surprise held her tongue.

"Thank you," a breath whispered near her cheek and she almost shuddered at the heat. "You won't regret this."

Then when they pulled back, she added softly, "You swear more now. It's weird to hear."

"Yeah, well, a lot can happen in a year."

----

It's been a week since the day Jennie decided to give Lisa a second chance, to allow her in again. Since then they've been more friendly towards each other, occasionally talking and even sitting together for lunch. The rest of the gang were thrilled to know they were giving their friendship a second chance, saying they shipped their friendship a lot more than they shipped Wonwoo with Nayeon, making the latter blush.

But being just Lisa's friend was proving harder and harder as each day went by. The brunette noticed things about her friend she had never even looked at before.

Like how a dimple would pop up adorably when she was pursing her lips and concentrating on a problem. Or how she bit her lip when she found something intriguing. Or how her long tapered fingers would carress her knuckles while she listened during Physics. She had amazingly attractive hands. Just imagine them sliding into-

Woah. Back the fuck up. What?

Jennie had a mini panic then. At the moment she was sitting in the library doing her physics assignment when the thought occured to her. Did she actually find her friend attractive? Did she want them to be more than just friends? Yeah, she's certainly physically attractive, she argued with herself. But that's just what this is. A physical attraction.

She forced her mind to move to a shirtless Bambam, with all his abs and defined physique. However, almost immediately, the thought was replaced by Lisa's face blushing when she saw her naked tit.

Fuck, I need a distraction.

Just as she turned her head, she saw Bambam enter the room and she stood up quickly to walk to him.

"Hey babe wha-"

She shoved him to the back of the library in the oldest books section so no one could walk in on them. Before he could ask her what was going on, she slammed her lips to his to silence him.

And to silence what her heart was telling her.

Bambam made no objections, immediately kissing his girlfriend back and pressing his hands at the small of her back, groaning. He loved it when she got in the mood.

"Excuse me- OH!" The voice broke the lovers apart and they looked at the intruder, breathless from their make-out. And out of the thousands of people attending and walking about in their school, the one person Jennie didn't want to see at all right now was standing there, shocked and flustered. It was Lisa.

Jennie quickly righted herself. She smoothed her shirt down and ran her fingers through her brunette locks absentmindedly. Bambam cleared his throat.