𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Start from the beginning

Caroline began to drag us away in opposite directions, Kai and I connect eyes for a second he shoots me a wink, I grin and blow him a kiss before he was taken from my view.

When we get to the suite Rebekah and Caroline leave to find a dress and shoes leaving Hayley Hope and I to occupy ourselves. "She likes you." Hayley smiles watching as I played with her daughter, "I'm glad, don't tell Rebekah but I'm definitely going to be her favourite aunt when she grows up." I wink making Hayley laugh, "you're close with Klaus?" She asks curiously, probably because he hated people. "I know it's strange and that he has enough siblings already but he's like an older brother to me, he was the first person to find me after I died." I tell her smiling at the memory, "he tried to force me to transition, cried even, I know that he's done some bad things but I know that he's not a bad person he's just misunderstood and definitely don't tell Rebekah that he actually is my favourite Mikaelson." I tell her making her laugh, "how did you forgive him, I heard he killed your aunt." I feel my eyes water at the mention of Jenna.

"I don't know, I can't hold grudges, and I'm a very strong believer in second chances, my siblings murdered my last boyfriend, plus my sisters last boyfriend almost killed me but we're super close now, and her current boyfriend killed our brother, and our uncle actually." I shrug watching her eyes widen, "my brothers ok though, he was wearing a magical resurrection ring." I assure her and she nods still looking shocked and confused.

"I'm sorry again, about crashing your wedding." She says sheepishly after a moment but I shake my head at her, "you heard Klaus we're family and since you've joined the Mikaelson clan that makes us family too, also I am glad that you're here firstly because I'll need to get to know you more if I wanna see my beautiful niece more also because between Rebekah and Caroline it's nice to have someone normal to hang with." She grins and the two of us get to talking.

"Holy shit, they abducted you delivered your child and then murdered you and then tried to murder Hope." I ask open mouthed in shock at her story, "You are a badass Hayley, wow I have a ton of respect for you." I say still shocked, who knew that sleeping with Klaus would lead to such a mess, "well it wasn't the first time that I was abducted whilst pregnant." My mouth drops even more if possible, "who abducted you the first time?" I was literally sat on the edge of my seat, this was so interesting, "Tyler." She shrugs, "Tyler Lockwood?" She nods, "he did not." Why the hell did Tyler kidnap Hayley.

"He did and he went all psycho and wanted to do an at home abortion." What on earth? "Oh my god, I mean I knew he lost it after Klaus murdered his mom and slept with Caroline but wow that's hardcore." It was so strange because Tyler seemed like the old Tyler again now, even though he had ended things with Liv, he and Matt were training to become police.

"Crazy I know." Before either of us can say anything Caroline and Rebekah return, "ok so here's your dress-" Rebekah waves a box in the air, "and your shoes." I smile at the two, "thanks you guys, but like I told you this was just meant to be a lowkey event, we're gonna have another big ceremony later." I tell them, "Thea you must be joking if you think I'd let you get married in something 'lowkey' we've been planning our weddings since we were six and you're gonna look amazing as you walk down the aisle, and trust me your next ceremony will be way bigger and better than this when I plan it." Caroline tells me sternly making me nod.

The three girls help me get ready and then before you know it, it's time. I was internally freaking out I was about to become Mrs Parker.

Rebekah and Hayley had gone ahead leaving just Caroline and I. "You ready?" She asks I take a deep breath, "yes but oh my gosh am I nervous." She smiles, "are you sure that you're ready for this?" She asks, I nod without any hesitation, "yes, I know that it's sudden Care but when you know, you know, and I know that Kai is the one, I can't imagine myself without him." I tell her and she nods, "well as your best friend, it's my job to support you so let's go get married!" I laugh but a thought pops into mind, "I want to talk to Klaus." Her eyebrows furrow, "what why?" I smile, "since you're actually making us have a ceremony of sorts, I want him to walk me down the aisle." Her eyebrows raise, "oh. Ok I'll go and get him."

"So I hear you wanted to talk to me." Klaus says as he enters the room, "want me to help you plot your escape?" He jokes making me laugh, "no not right now thanks. I actually wanted to ask you if you'd walk me down the aisle?" I watch his face light up, "really?" A surprised smile makes its way to his face, "yeah, I'm running a bit low on parental figures so I thought a brotherly figure should do?" I laugh as I watch him tear up, "don't go all soft on me now, you're meant to be the big bad hybrid." I tell him pulling him in for a hug blinking my own tears away.

"I'm so proud of you Thea, you've grown into such an amazing young woman, and I'm honoured that you want me to walk you." I start to cry, it really meant a lot to hear someone say that they were proud of me. "Don't cry, you're gonna smudge your makeup and then Caroline will have both of our heads." He tells me making me laugh, "thank you." He nods knowing that it was much more than a simple thanks, and that I was thanking him for everything he had done for me.

He hugs me again and then kisses my forehead, "come on love you've got a wedding to get to." He says as he leads me to the door. My heart begins to beat so fast I feel like it's about to shoot out of my throat, "relax Thea everything is going to be fine." Klaus assures, "also you're a vampire so if you get cold feet you can run from the altar much faster than he can." I can't tell if he's joking or not but it makes me laugh regardless.

The doors open and the second I lock eyes with Kai I feel the tears build, he beams at me his teeth gleaming as his eyes begin to shine, I grip onto Klaus's arm a bit tighter feeling like I was about to fall, "I've got you love." He whispers holding me a bit tighter as I smile up at him appreciatively.

He kisses my cheek before handing me over, I take Kai's hands excited as we beam at each other, I didn't think that it would be possible to love the man across from me anymore than I already did but seeing him stood there in awe of me made my heart warm and melt all at the same time. "You look beautiful." He whispers over making me giggle, "and you look extremely handsome."

When it got to the vows part, Kai wanted to go first and I was intrigued wondering what he would say about me."I love you Thea, you are the only person I've ever loved and the only person to have ever loved me. When I thought everyone had turned their backs on me there you were waiting, always ready to be there for me." I smile at him to let him know that I would always be there for him, "I owe everything to you, you saved me, not only from the prison world, but from myself, you're the only person who truly saw me, you're the only one who made me feel like I was worth it." I squeeze his hands as a tear escapes my eye and runs down my face, my heart breaking.

"I love how strong you are and how you take the hate from your friends because of me and I just can't wait to build a life with you, and live the rest of lives together as Mr and Mrs Parker, this is your last chance to change your mind cause after this it's you and me baby, till the end of the line." I let out a small laugh and shake my head indicating I wouldn't be changing my mind.

"Kai you're so special, more than you know and I love you more than anything, you say that I saved you but you saved me too Kai, you've saved me from myself way more times than I count, if it wasn't for you I'd probably be dead, again. You are worth it Malachai and you always will be and I would rather take the hate for the rest of my life rather than loose you again, we're gonna live out our lives together."