Chapter 6

They arrived at Ibaad's  house and met Afrah in the sitting room (Ibaad's sister, also a beautiful fair girl of about 16years).

"Ahh, RAHEEMERH welcome"(Afrah said and hugged RAHEEMERH with a smiley face).
"Yauwa,Afrah"(RAHEEMERH said and smiled back).
"Good evening,Yaya Ibraheem and Yaya Ibaad"(Afrah said).
"Evening dear"(Ibraheem answered).
"Take RAHEEMERH to greet mommy, then take her to your room to pray"(Ibaad instructed Afrah).
"Ohk, RAHEEMERH let's go"(Afrah said).
"Yauwa and don't stay for too long else I will leave you here"(Ibraheem said and he followed Ibaad to the mosque in the house).

RAHEEMERH and Afrah went upstairs where they met mommy(Ibaad,Afrah,Afnan and Abu's mother)in the bedroom.

"Assalamualaikum"(the two said).
"Waalaikumussalam, ahh RAHEEMERH"(Mommy said).
"Naam mommy ina wuni"(RAHEEMERH greeted).
"Lafiya lau RAHEEMERH, sit on the couch"(mommy said).
"No mommy, she has to pray first coz Yaya Ibraheem will not wait for her if he comes back from the mosque"(Afrah said).
"Oh sorry dear, go with Afrah and pray Ohk"(mommy said).
"Toh mommy"(RAHEEMERH said and followed Afrah's lead).

They entered Afrah's room together, a nice room that is suitable for a teenage girl.
"Uhm hm, you can use the washroom"(Afrah said opening the washroom's door).
"Ohk"(RAHEEMERH simply said).

After a while RAHEEMERH was out of the washroom, and she prayed without wasting time.
"RAHEEMERH stylish girl, hmm"(Afrah said).
"Kai Afrah, but why?"(RAHEEMERH asked).
"Coz you are, in fact see your phone case"(Afrah said).
"Oh, this I bought it today, so you like it?"(RAHEEMERH asked).
"Yes now, the color is cool, you know"(Afrah said and RAHEEMERH removed the phone case).
"Have it!"(RAHEEMERH said giving Afrah the phone case).
"No Rrrr"(Afrah tried to speak but before she finished the sound from RAHEEMERH's phone interrupted ).
"Yaya Ibraheem I guess"(Afrah said).
"Yes he is"(RAHEEMERH said blushing and picked the call).

"Yea hermano"(RAHEEMERH said talking to her brother on phone).
"Yes girl, be out now"(Ibraheem said).
"Ohk"(RAHEEMERH said and hung up).
"Afrah dear, I gotta go, Yaya Ibraheem is done praying"(RAHEEMERH said to Afrah).
"Ohk, but lemme tell mommy first"(Afrah said).
"Ohk"(RAHEEMERH simply said and rise but then she noticed that Afrah was not looking at her so she silently dropped the phone case on the couch).
"Let's go"(Afrah said and RAHEEMERH followed).

They met mommy in the sitting room with Ibraheem and Ibaad.
"Yauwa RAHEEMERH kun sauko ko"(mommy asked).
"Yes mommy"(RAHEEMERH answered).
"Toh have this"(mommy said handing a bag to RAHEEMERH).
"Thank you mommy"(RAHEEMERH said as she was collecting the bag).
"Aha, greet your Mamma for me please"(mommy said).
"InshaAllah"(said RAHEEMERH and Ibraheem, Ibaad accompanied them to the car).

In the car
"Yaya Ibraheem, can you please buy coldstone and dominos for me, you know you will leave tomorrow"(RAHEEMERH requested).
"Kai RAHEEMERH, please allow me to rest, am tired of your wants and needs am a brother and not your father after all"(Ibraheem complained).
"Does that mean you will not buy it for me?"(RAHEEMERH asked in a low tone).
"Ohk I will, but please let it be the last request for today, please!"(Ibraheem pleaded).
"Ohk, agreed"(RAHEEMERH said).
They went to cold stone creamy and bought two different flavors of ice cream and from there they entered dominos and bought two pepperoni pizzas

After some minutes of drive, they arrived at home and RAHEEMERH rushed inside trying to claim upstairs.
"Hermana, where are you going to?"(Ibraheem asked).
"My room of course!"(she answered).
"But the junk-foo"(Ibraheem said but before he landed RAHEEMERH interrupted).
"No Hermano, don't start please, these are for me, good night"(RAHEEMERH concluded).
"Arghh, this is shit"(Ibraheem said and left).
"Whatever!"(RAHEEMERH said and went up stairs).
On her way she met Hajara (a girl of about 14 years old and also the house gofer).
"Yauwa Hajara, please get a plate for me"(RAHEEMERH said entering her room).
"Ohk"(Hajara simply said and left).

In RAHEEMERH's room
RAHEEMERH was sitting on the couch in her room when Hajara entered with the plate.
"Yauwa, thank you Hajara, but wait first"(RAHEEMERH said and dropped three slices of pizza on the plate).
"Ohk"(Hajara said).
"Now take that ice cream and the pizzas to the fridge"(RAHEEMERH said and handed the food over and Hajara left).
RAHEEMERH finished the food, entered the toiled and took her bath, dried herself and wore pjs then put on  a long purple hijab and prayed Isha. After that she jumped on her bed and picked up her phone, she connected her phone to the WIFI and started receiving notifications.
On WhatsApp

Aysher: Hey girl🙋🏼‍♀️

Me: Yes amiga
Aysher:I called earlier

Me:Oh yes, I forgot to
😐call back sorry

Aysher:Ohk no problem

Me: So, how far
Aysher: uhm ,2000km😏

Me: oops that's too far
😆that means no gist

Aysher: I'm kidding amiga
It's 0.00km😁
Me: 😆better

Aysher: yes stupid 😏
so tell me
Me:Ohk, I am changing
school next tomorrow

Aysher:Ahh, congratulations
🎉🎊amiga,finally! Then?

Me: Yaya Ibraheem is
going back 😞to
Canada tomorrow's
evening

Aysher: ayyah our
bro,say bye to him
on my behalf please.
Me: kk, InshaAllah
👋bye
Aysher: aha, hate you😘
Me: hate you more
😘😘gud 9t

She dropped the phone on the side bed drawer and the phone started buzzing.
"Hello Mamma"(she said).
"RAHEEMERH, won't you eat dinner?"(Khadijah asked).
"No Mamma am ok"(RAHEEMERH said).
"Ohk, sweet dreams"(Mamma said and hung up).
In the morning
She woke up around 11:07AM
She took her bath and got ready in a red top black tight and a black veil and then moved downstairs with the bag Mommy Ibaad gave her,where she met Mamma and Babba.

"Good morning Mamma and última nacido (last born)"(RAHEEMERH greeted).
"Uwaki"(Babba said and Mamma laughed).
"Now a father is the grandfather right?"(Mamma asked still laughing).
"Ohk, Good morning humilde Babba"(she said and laughed).
"Better, How are you dear?"(Babba asked).
"Am fine Babba, and where is the big hermano?"(RAHEEMERH asked).
"He is in his room"(Mamma said).
"Ohk, Mamma here is the bag mommy Afrah gave me"(RAHEEMERH said handing the bag over to her mother).
"Ahh MashaAllah, I will call her today and thank her, what a beautiful Abaya,Dee (the nickname Mamma gave Babba)look"(Mamma said as she opened the bag and saw a coffee brown abaya).
"Yes, you should,it's very nice, but when?"(Babba asked).
"Uhm yesterday when we dropped Yaya Ibaad home after shopping"(RAHEEMERH said).
"Oh,Ohk"(Babba said).
"Ohk, let me go to the kitchen to have my breakfast"(RAHEEMERH said as she stood to leave).

Hi friends,thanks for being with me all this time,follow up to know what will happen next
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks.
BISOU!!BISOU!!😘😘.