I feel as if I am being detained and interrogated in this unwelcoming room. "I'm okay, I just want to go to bed." I tell him, knowing the moment I get back to my room I would finalise a plan of action to figure out all I came here for, so I can leave faster.

"I understand that, but there is protocol to follow." The old man's tall stance in front of me is slightly intimidating. "We have to do a mandatory assessment. So all you have to do is answer a few questions and have a chat with me, then you can go to bed and we will continue on tomorrow. Now- I need you to tell me how you are feeling and what is going through your head."

A lump in my throat forms under his gaze. I can easily see through the protocol to know it is a test to see if we would be a harm to ourself, since they can see through most patients lies.

Although, over time I had become better at lying. "I'm fine, I just did not expect to see it. I'm use sights like that, so I'm okay. I just want to eat something and go to bed."

After Sebastian, I'm not use to sights filled with blood and mangled bodies. If I admit or show I'm not, then it'll do nothing but create more mess for me. All I need to do is get the information I need and leave.

Doctor Graham sighs and believes my lie. "Swap your first two activities out tomorrow so we can speak in my room. I'm going to call your parents to let them know that until I deem okay, you will have to stay here. I'll go get a nurse to escort you to the kitchen to eat, then back to your room and she will give your sleeping tablet to you."

He leaves the room and closed the heavy door behind him. I curse loudly, knowing now I can't leave Penn Sterling until he says so.

If that isn't topping my list of worries, it definitely will be his words of contacting my parents. My father had to go down on the legal paperwork in case of emergency- and they have no idea about my parents splitting.

She thinks I can see the dark bags under her eyes, and her hair that is barely brushed

She thinks I can see the dark bags under her eyes, and her hair that is barely brushed. But I can since it is extremely visible. "Do you know how my friends are doing?"

It's Saturday, and I am still declared unable to leave after four days. It would of been fine if witnessing Sebastian's death wasn't a bold life event on my record. There is no mention of who I witnessed be murdered on my record to give privacy to the Reynolds family.

Finally, I can see my mom in the short visiting time slot allowed. I can see that her work and me not being home has made her tired.

She laughs a little and pushes her hair over her shoulders. "Well, on Thursday I had Flynn knocking at my door right before I started making dinner. He stayed to talk and eat with me, and then asked to stay the night." I smile as relief that Flynn had kept my mom company so she wasn't so lonely. "It amazes me sometimes. He looks exactly like Sebastian, but he is an absolute angel. Flynn washed up all the dishes! I don't think you have even ever washed the dishes!"